Recent content by Alan_07

1. Alan_07

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: Unmarked Volvo V90 ( Command car )

Suggestion Title: Unmarked Volvo V90 ( Command car ) Division: MET - DSU We here at DSU currently only have 1 Command car and it is marked. I was wondering if we took the ERT V90 ( see photo ) and removed the livery and gave the option to change the colour . Seeing that it is already asset in...
  2. Alan_07

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: dog got you

Hello , thank you for your suggestion. We have discussed this between us and think this would be a great idea . Therefore I shall move it to pending Dev review .
  3. Alan_07

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: Activity Points

Thank-you for you're Suggestion , We have Discussed this between ourselves and we see no benefit from this . CID have this in place instead of hourly requirements where as we have hourly requirements which are more easy to attain . I read one of your replies and the reward you would get is a...
  4. Alan_07

Declined Release handcuffs for mods.

If you get cuffed I think if you F1 change character it drops the hand cuffs. ( not 100% sure but confident it does )
  5. Alan_07

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: Kennel Station Additions

Not a bad idea , not against it to be honest but never really bothered me . If there is a OP in Paleto for example you'd have to spawn in grab your dog from Davis , F1 change role to Paleto then your dog will be in the car . Would save time but then on the other hand Davis as far as Ive known is...