Recent content by Big Olli

1. Big Olli

Declined HART Station uniform

Hello LittleSharkery, After taking a look at your suggestion, i don't see a reason for it to be added to the back of the boot. Reasoning behind the other uniforms being added to the boot was because they are used on a daily basis. And the Station Uniform is for being at the station, hence why...
  2. Big Olli

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Change CTSFO callsigns

Suggestion Title: Change CTSFO callsigns Division: MET - AFO IRL CTSFO use CT callsigns Aka Scorpion, but they are always called a Trojan, is that something that can be changed so that they are called Trojan units instead of CT. I know it’s a game but it would be better calling CTSFO as a...
  3. Big Olli

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: HART - POT Thread

Good afternoon Elliot, Myself and Morgan have looked at your suggestion, and can confirm that we like this idea and would be easier for you all that are POT trained and will be easier to ask for members who are trained in it. I’m gonna accept this and we will get a thread started for you all...
  4. Big Olli

Declined Remove Reticle when aiming down sights.

I agree, could be a command. I would have it of as it adds rp for yourself etc. just thought it would add more realism to others as not every shot will hit a suspect or officer, but I agree could affect moderation / magic taser.
  5. Big Olli

Declined Remove Reticle when aiming down sights.

I’ve been watching videos over past few days and noticing that when they aim down sight they don’t have a reticle. I think this would be great for Firearms Civs, AFO and all Police Constables, as it adds more realistic roleplay. Instead of seeing AFO being shot instantly because Civs have a...