Recent content by BigBob2021

1. B

Suggestion Declined AUX - NPAS: drone unit uniform

a new and improved drone unit uniform like a ert vest and high vis and city police one mabye but it just says drone oparater instead ??
  2. B

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD CALLSINGS

i think FAD shued have a higher or difrent callsign as it is a bit hard to identifiy who is and who is not FSD it will make controles live a lot eylier to aswell as AFO and other DIVES
  3. B

Declined purple or navy blue dsu car

enyone think this is a good thing to add
  4. B

Declined MOD

MOD also known as ministry of defence police will be brill in this game like they can go near the army bace or even airport and things that need protecting mabye a new div or a sub div in AFO i just think its a good idida ??
  5. B

Declined purple or navy blue dsu car

the navy blue cars look amazing i wold use it all day everyday but i think u should add a new BMW x5 or something big or a skoder with that livery as it looks Sooper nice and i think it would fit this game really well (sorry for spelling lol)
  6. B

Declined coust gaurd

to make a coast guard team for calls near the beach all waters and other things they do
  7. B

Suggestion Declined HELLIMED car

i think this is a good thing to think about because at the moment we are just in the npas cars i am not to sure if they have the hellimed cars irl but i think it will be mlore of a realistic feel for geting your helli
  8. B

Declined uk radio stashens for civs

uk radio will be sick as a civ i am not in civ but it will be so cool to have that in pmp
  9. B

Declined prority cool down

it wall be a help to all divs with this on when they are geting over loded with calls and with this on it will help all divs get beck on there feet
  10. B

Declined police tape

police tape will add so much more realism into the game and will have a impact on all divs i think it will be a good thing to have
  11. B

Declined reflective lights from blues

adding more reflective lights from police and other divs on there cars it wold add more realisom and beter looks as well
  12. B

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: realistic hellicopter sounds

Suggestion Title: realistic hellicopter sounds Division: Aux - NPAS to add realistic helicopter sounds . it would sound so good when you are on the floor and hearing new helicopter sounds it would add a new atmasfiar to the game .
  13. B

Declined MET - DSU: dsu dog leads

Suggestion Title: dsu dog leads Division: MET - DSU i think i would be a good if dsu had a way of puting a lead on the dog so it dont walk away and u know where it is and u have a good understanding that your dog will not go far . it will also be good to have this because when the dogs...