Recent content by (E1) Kior12

1. E

Pending Dev Review MET - DSU: DSU Command Vehicles

Hi Lewis I do like this vehicle so will pass it up to dev review. Unsure as to whether it will be added at all, and then if it is, it could be main or supervisor garage but up the devs :) All the best
  2. E

MET - DSU: New DSU Vehicle 👀

Apologies for the delay, as the vehicles are no longer available, this will be declined. Please do not hesitate to raise any more ideas in future :)
  3. E

Suggestion Accepted Control: MP Controller Trial

Suggestion has been implemented. Moved to accepted
  4. E

Declined TVIU for RTPC

Hi there, Thanks for the suggestion, Having looked into the unit, this is not something we will be looking to implement at this time, Please do not hesitate to make any more suggestions in the future
  5. E

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Assets

We already have marked and unmarked X5's. Also realistically, BMW's are being phased out of police fleets
  6. E

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Callsigns

I don't really see a merit in this. It would only be temporary as you are advanced for such a short time. You should listen to the DRA where they state their driver level and just not offer to make way if you're advanced as well. It should also be said when calling up. Ie. State 5 advanced or...
  7. E

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: AFO F7 ragdoll

Hi Tom As discussed, I think this would be a great idea, therefore I will move this to pending dev review Many thanks
  8. E

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Raptor X5 Hybrid

Hi Freddie Thanks for your suggestion. With how RAPTOR is utilised on the server and the fact its bread and butter is motorcycle pursuits, at this moment in time we are not looking at including 4x4's within the fleet available to them. in real life, it is the cars that are generally used for...
  9. E

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Rural uniform

Good Afternoon Thank you for your suggestion. In real life, Rural Crime Units use the same uniform as other officers within the same division, as such, from a Senior Police Command viewpoint, this suggestion will unfortunately be moved to declined. We really appreciate you taking the time to...
  10. E

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Helicopter winch

Can confirm this would not be realistic for eurocopters or Dauphins. This would however be a decent script for a SAR Helicoptet
  11. E

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: HART Spawn Menu

Hi intrise. HART should spawn at Cody Road, HEMS should spawn at South Central :)
  12. E

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: HART Spawn Menu

Good Afternoon Madloopy Thanks for your suggestion. I agree this would be a very minor change but useful nonetheless and would also help if HEMS started at South Central. With that said, I will move this to Pending Dev Review. Many thanks (B2) Kior12 Chief Medical Officer
  13. E

Suggestion Declined Aux - CIV: CIV weapons.

I think it's perfectly clear as is. Melee weapon held, ERT and DSU, melee weapon used, AFO. Tazer and Advanced tazer officers have always been able to attend these calls 🙂
  14. E

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New LAS vehicle

Hi there This is an East Midlands ambo. We have a pretty similar vehicle in the LWB Mercedes Sprinter. At this time, we are not looking to add any further Box ambulances but this may change in the near future. Thanks a lot for your suggestion Kind regards (B2) Kior12 Chief Medical Officer