Recent content by C_Barlow

1. C_Barlow

Pending Realistic Taser sound

Hi, just a small suggestion, I think it be good if we could have a more realistic sound for the taser.
  2. C_Barlow

Highways

Hi, I know this wouldn't be a massive thing and I'm pretty sure you'll have better suggestions to be going for, but I think it would be good to add a radio to the highways uniform like the one In the image that I've attached to add more realism.
  3. C_Barlow

indicators

Hi, OrangePanda7224 Indicators are already in game you can use them by pressing the Plus and minus keys next to the backspace on your keyboard
  4. C_Barlow

Pepper/CS spray

Hi, Would it be possible to have some kind of pepper/CS spray. I think it would be a great addition to the police equipment. I have attached a link to show an example of one in game https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/scripts/27760-oc-sprayed/
  5. C_Barlow

Engine toggle

I think it would be great to be able to toggle your engine on and off for when your on a undercover operation. Or just parked up waiting for a call. I know you could just turn your lights off so your not as visible. But on some vehicles not all lights turn off unless the engine is off. Hope this...
  6. C_Barlow

Police Tape

I think police tape would be a great addition for road management to help with putting a cordon in place for things like RTC's or Murders. I believe this has been mentioned before but I don't think it got noticed. https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/scripts/19488-police-tape/
  7. C_Barlow

DSU Donator vehicle

I think it would be great to have the X5 donator vehicle added as an acceptable DSU vehicle. I love driving the X5 but can't drive it when active as DSU. So It's rare I get too. Or maybe it could be added to the DSU garage. I've added an image to show an example of a BMW X5 Dog unit vehicle.
  8. C_Barlow

Taser Form

I think it would be a great idea to bring in some kind of form similar to what DSU/CID and others use that you have to fill out when you've had to use your taser on somebody. I believe this may stop PCs and other officers from using the taser unnecessarily. And make it seem more realistic. As...
  9. C_Barlow

Dog box on back of the Ford raptor for DSU

Not sure if this is what Hondo's idea is but maybe something like this with the cage in the box on the back
  10. C_Barlow

Dog box on back of the Ford raptor for DSU

This would actually be great and easier when searching for a lost person
  11. C_Barlow

Off road vehicle

Hi, it would be great if we could get something like a polaris which would be perfect for getting up hills when searching for a lost person. Not sure which division it would suit best.
  12. C_Barlow

Adding commands like /hat

I like the idea of this.
  13. C_Barlow

Pro Donators

Hi Pro Donators have access to an unmarked VW golf it would be great if we could also have access to a uniform to suit being in an unmarked vehicle Thanks for reading.
  14. C_Barlow

PCSO Introduction AI

I think this would be a great idea.