Recent content by Cheesballz1503

1. Cheesballz1503

Pending Dev Review MET - ERT: Short-Sleeved ERT Uniform

I like this suggestion. I've always wanted an ERT short sleve variant and this will be an excellent addition to ERT!! 😁
  2. Cheesballz1503

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Role emblem for TSG

Suggestion Title: Role emblem for TSG Division: MET - ERT Could we please get a role emblem for TSG pls, similar to all the other divisions of that’s possible. 🙂
  3. Cheesballz1503

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Move RTPC SE Vehicle into ERT Garage

Actually, could we have it added to the ERT Garage and still have it kept in the RTPC one :)
  4. Cheesballz1503

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Move RTPC SE Vehicle into ERT Garage

Suggestion Title: Move RTPC SE Vehicle into ERT Garage Division: MET - ERT Could we please have the RTPC SE vehicle moved to the ERT garage for ERT Officers to conduct speed enforcement Tactic 1 without RTPC presence/spawning the vehicle from their garage as Tactic 1 doesn’t require RTPC. 🙂
  5. Cheesballz1503

Control Suggestions

If possible, could control get some control operator uniforms (pretty much the same except with no stab vest) and can control as be able to sit down on a chair and access the comp/PNC through a laptop at a station like in GTA and in real life.
  6. Cheesballz1503

PCSO training and vehicles

Would it be possible for new PCSO's to undergo some training and quizzes or just have them read through some of the guides before joining as I see PSCO's responding to Grade 0 to Grade 3 codes with limited experience with radio communications (eg. radical codes), and occasionally driving a...