Recent content by (DI1) TonraThe11

1. (DI1) TonraThe11

Pending CID Vehicles

Hello, I am in favor of these suggestions, although there is many outstanding vehicle suggestions for CID so I am going to be picking the best ones from this to put into one. Det.Insp Tonra
  2. (DI1) TonraThe11

Pending Dev Review MET - CID: PROJECT FORTRESS

Hello, I like this idea, however, there may be some issues with different clothing not being compatible with lanyards and/or stab vests. I will move this to Pending Dev Review so they can add their input. Det.Insp TonraThe11
  3. (DI1) TonraThe11

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: Forensics

Hello Kian Thank you for your suggestion, The callsign for Forensics would be the normal CID ones, SO10+, we are not currently looking to make a callsign just for forensics. Also as it stands FI is for Firearms Inspector so that callsign unavailable. I am going to be moving this to declined...
  4. (DI1) TonraThe11

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: CID uniform idea

Hello , After discussing this with the rest of command we are going to be declining this suggestion Det.Insp Tonra
  5. (DI1) TonraThe11

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: A new van

Hello, After a further review of this, I am going to decline this suggestion, due to this vehicle already being within another division garage, Det.Insp TonraThe11
  6. (DI1) TonraThe11

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: New CID Callsign

Good Evening, After a discussion with SPC, we have decided to decline this based on the fact DC is the rank Detective Constable and is not a callsign. Det.Insp Tonra11 CID Command
  7. (DI1) TonraThe11

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: A new van

Hello ! Just letting you know that command will have a look at this and come back when we have made a decision Would you be able to provide a link and/or better images of the vehicle in question it’s hard to make out from the image provided Det.Insp Tonra
  8. (DI1) TonraThe11

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: CID uniform idea

Hello ! Just letting you know that command will have a look at this and come back when we have made a decision Det.Insp Tonra
  9. (DI1) TonraThe11

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: SCD SPIKES

Hello ! Just letting you know that command will have a look at this and come back when we have made a decision Det.Insp Tonra
  10. (DI1) TonraThe11

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: binoculars for uco

Hello, This has already been suggested and is pending dev review therefor this one will be moved to declined https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/met-cid-addition-of-binoculars-script.5234/ Det.Insp Tonra
  11. (DI1) TonraThe11

Suggestion Accepted MET - CID: Update to SOCO forensics form

Hello Ashen Thank you for the suggestion I will look into this ! Det.Insp Tonra
  12. (DI1) TonraThe11

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: new car??

Hello, Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately we are not currently looking into requesting these cars Therefor I will be declining this suggestion.
  13. (DI1) TonraThe11

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: New van

Hello OrangeDoris09 Thank you for your suggestion. At this time a mobile custody suite is not in the works. If there happens to be a large scene with multiple suspects, PT vans can take the suspects to Vinewood station for booking. With this in mind I will be declining this suggestion ...
  14. (DI1) TonraThe11

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: recovery truck for cid

Hello Kieran, Thank your for your suggestion , after a review we have decided to decline this suggestion for CID, the addition of a MET recovery truck is something we are not looking into at this time. With this , This suggestion will be moved to Declined Thanks, Det.Insp TonraThe11
  15. (DI1) TonraThe11

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: uco outfit hood up

Hello Kieran, Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately there is currently no asset for the hood being up on the Nike Jumper for our UCO outfit. With this in mind this Suggestion will be Declined. Thanks, Det.Insp TonraThe11