1. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Pending Dev Review LFB: New Pump for LFB

I does look much nicer than the '04 Scania we have currently
  2. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

MET - DSU: FSD Helmet for owner of dog.

Love this suggestion possibly with a black uniform similar to afo
  3. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Pending Dev Review LFB: Road closed signs for LFB in cones menu

I like the idea of this, I'm pretty sure we used to have some or they were in the works not too sure but will look into it for you.
  4. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Suggestion Declined Fire: New Fire Station in city

As said above it probably won't be that location however hopefully elsewhere in the city there will be at least one
  5. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Suggestion Accepted Fire: LFB: FIT (Fire Investigation Team), Van / Training / Uniform

DOG! Like the idea can hopefully be similar to drone in LFB, dsu already has a golden labradog
  6. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Pending Dev Review Fire: Flares

As far as I'm aware F&R don't carry flares as they are explosive. LED lights are used instead.
  7. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Accepted Bull Horn

Bullhorn would be brilliant especially for LFB responding out of the station
  8. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD Ballistic Helmets

I like the idea of a helmet as it offers more protection than a cap
  9. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Pending Dev Review Fire: Two tone sirens

I belive this is I'm the works as some dev vehicles have them, but I still love the idea!
  10. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Suggestion Declined FSD in AFO VC

I like the idea of it especially for midweek ops with AFO
  11. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Declined London Landmarks

I like the idea of this to add more realism edpecially with trafalgar and security service however the Thames idea may be a bit tricky.
  12. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Suggestion Declined Fire: Clockfire

There is a 'smarter fires' custom script in the works I think to improve clockfires overall.
  13. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Suggestion Declined Fire: Firemans Pole for whitechaple.

https://zea-development.tebex.io/package/5297761 Looks like a cool addition maybe to a station
  14. (JS-1) ComplexMatrix

Suggestion Declined Fire: RTC equipment

Suggestion Title: RTC equipment Division: Fire With the release of FRU I think these models/scripts would add a lot of RP value for attending RTCs not only for LFB but also for HART etc. It would allow us to visually represent some /me therefore making a much visually better RP...