Recent content by danryan89

1. danryan89

Suggestion Declined NHS: HEMS Base in RAF Northolt

ye ah not necessarily the main game, but in game on the server i think there are signs that call it RAF Northolt
  2. danryan89

Suggestion Declined NHS: HEMS Base in RAF Northolt

as most of you know the military base in game is designed to look like RAF Northolt, irl the air ambulance is based out of RAF Northolt and i thought it would be interesting if we made it so that we where also based out of their in game.
  3. danryan89

Suggestion Declined Add a little shop to st thomas hospital

i love a little shop
  4. danryan89

Declined Station alarms for LFB and HART

basically, what i think would be cool is an alarm that we can turn on when we are leaving the station for a call. don't know if this is something that happens IRL but thought it could be a cool thing in game, basically once we are called up we press a button, the alarms go off and then we leave...
  5. danryan89

Accepted Add RNLI as a division

Great! do you know if there is anyway that i might be able to help out with the development? just really want to get as involved in this as i can :)
  6. danryan89

Accepted Add RNLI as a division

Hello! I am a really big fan of the RNLI (Royal national lifeboat institution) and seems as the map is right next to a sea I feel like it could be quite interesting to add the RNLI as a division... I understand that obviously this would take a very long amount of time to implement but I just...