Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by _Tommo

1. _Tommo

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: CIV RP - Firearms and Senior

thanks for suggestion. Civ isn’t like every div and we work differently as the level of trust is much higher. We hand pick senior civs and firearms tag from their high activity and high trust level and leadership skills. I won’t open apps and then just pick the best of a bad bunch for the sake...
  2. _Tommo

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Head of civ / Deputy head of civ ability to fly planes

Suggestion Title: Head of civ / Deputy head of civ Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Ability to fly planes
  3. _Tommo

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ Weapons

Suggestion Title: Civ Weapons Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Modern Sniper rifle Silenced pistol Modern assault rifle - AK? Sawn'd off shotgun
  4. _Tommo

Accepted CivRP Prop additions.

Great ideas, fully support . A random ped to spawn when we add the dead body ped.
  5. _Tommo

Accepted Squad Tag and text channel

A lot of people play squad just like ready or not and arma. Id like to be able to ping people when on Squad so we can get a proper large team together without using other games chat. Will make life easier for all. Now James is gone, Arma wont be happening via this server so i imagine it will die...
  6. _Tommo

Head of Civ Emblem

My last suggestion! Could i get a Head of Civ Emblem on discord please? I currently have a Senior PC one which doesn't really align! thanks Tommo
  7. _Tommo

Control Improvements Chat Tag / Uniform / FCR

Hello, Can we get a control room built in to a police station please? Other requests; Chat Tag for controllers and a uniform. Thanks team Tommo

Follow Us On Social Media