Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Duff

1. Duff

Police Tape

Hi there, I have suggested this myself here: https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/police-tape.4072/
  2. Duff

character appearance

Hello Dillon, Thanks for your suggestion! Currently character customization is a perk for our Donator Pros whereby, they're able to change their hairstyle, facical hair etc.
  3. Duff

PC's to be trained in Basic First Aid

Hi John, Thank you for your suggestion! This is available under the First Response Basic (FRB) training within the Development Packages - you can request training here: https://forms.gle/YyXfpbbUgwZFFPVa8
  4. Duff

We all do

We all do
  5. Duff

RPU 4x4

Good idea, it would be a good plan to have another 4x4 option within RPU especially for those Sandy patrols
  6. Duff

Adding commands like /hat

Very good idea if you get attacked and your hat knocked off.
  7. Duff

Mounted division

Hello Dave, Good idea, might be a challenge in game to do. Thanks,
  8. Duff

Unmarked discovery 5

Looks pretty cool tbf
  9. Duff

Old X5’s

Are you suggesting that these be added to AFO?
  10. Duff

Unmarked discovery 5 or sport for Operations Victor

Interesting one, would be nice.
  11. Duff

ANPR Range

Hello, As you can see with the new update there is much greater functionality with ANPR, you're now able to move it and position it in whatever way you'd like. Thanks,
  12. Duff

CIU

As you can see in Developer Blog channel, something like this is being worked on currently.
  13. Duff

Loads of opportunists open for our PCs right now, make sure to check open applications even RPU...

Loads of opportunists open for our PCs right now, make sure to check open applications even RPU apps!
  14. Duff

More NPT based RP

As a Civ Trained person, I can confirm that we do RP focused at NPT as well in fact most RP is aimed at NPT at the very least to begin with to collect statements, work out what happened. We do things like noise complaints and neighbor disputes for example as well.
  15. Duff

Street Names Larger

Hello, this is what the above refers to.

Follow Us On Social Media