Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Dust

1. Dust

PCSO Introduction AI

@forbesee Sorry for the ping bud, Any up date on this idea? Thank you!
  2. Dust

PCSO Introduction AI

Any updates on this idea? :) Thank you.
  3. Dust

PCSO Introduction AI

100% it should/would stop most people messing around then, stealing cars from outside mission row, and also help the people who want to do PT on where to take them and how to book them in.
  4. Dust

PCSO Introduction AI

Absolutely. We need something small that can just guide new players where to go and get started. Its unfair on new cadets joining the server to be told of for not getting cars from the garage as they do not know where the garage is, And to be fair the blue circle only spawns in when you're on...
  5. Dust

Non-Divisional PC Yellow Rain Coat

Yes! I have requested this previously on suggestions via discord. When night time come around there is no PC full hi-vis outfit so i was going around as a PCSO at night time before. I fully support this! and would love to see a PC hi-vis outfit to be added.
  6. Dust

PCSO Introduction AI

Good afternoon, I have just had what I personally believe would be a fantastic idea for new cadets/PCSO's to the sever. Would it be possible to have an AI character outside mission row called something along the lines of "Basic Trainer" where this AI character would show something like a text...
  7. Dust

Passed me PC test :) - 11/05/2021

Passed me PC test :) - 11/05/2021

Follow Us On Social Media