Recent content by (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

1. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Accepted Aux - Control: Control Status Message

Hello As this has somewhat been implemented into the game, I will mark as Accepted
  2. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Declined Control Command Ability To Authorise Whilst on As MET Division

Hello, As Band 2 Staff Members can not authorise aspects when playing as another division for example, if an RTPC Sgt is on as AFO, they can not authorise requests. So this will be denied as a result
  3. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Suggestion Accepted Control: Control DRA judgement

Hello, We are happy to bring this into the game although would require some talks with RTPC and AFO Command so they know what to expect from Control. Therefore I will mark this as accepted.
  4. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Suggestion Accepted Control: DSU Calls

Hello, DSU should be requested to respond to FTS (same with NPAS and ARO) of course it also depends on the units Availability on CAD and likelihood is if no DSU have the correct status, we as Control will not call for DSU as we are under the impression that there are none available. Please...
  5. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Control Room - Duty Controller.

Hello, At this time we will not be looking to implement any roles outside of the Command Team that hold authority over other Controllers and besides, this role is already fulfilled by Control Team Leaders Therefore I will be marking this suggestions as denied
  6. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Suggestion Declined Control - Control & Raptor Syndicates

Hello, This is a good idea however... Groupings are designed to be multiple officers under one callsign in one vehicle so this wont generally work for this purpose. However, I'm not going to throw away the suggestion just yet, I will talk with RTPC Command and find a compromise to this. I...
  7. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Changes to how civs enter 999s

Hello, I like the idea.... It would add a further sense that the call has been typed out by an Operator. However some civilians are not trained in the Control Room and do not know exactly what type of Information we collect. We would need to sit down with civ command (which I am more than...
  8. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Accepted Multi-Divisional pings should go in #announcements

Good Idea, also think Mini Ops should be posted in Patrol and Events too, one ping for the op and not 4 or 5 from different divisions
  9. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Pending MET, NHS & LFB Sirens.

These sirens sound amazing +1 from me
  10. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Declined /callsign Addition

Hello, I believe the Delta callsign is mainly cosmetic only and used for discord only. It has no real function in game and if it became a thing, it would throw people off as players would lose track of who is running as what, especially from the Control Room side.
  11. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Suggestion Declined Control: Control

Hello, The only person who leaves to attend Major Incidents is the Force Incident Manager. Control maintains their presence inside of the designated Control Room and will communicate via Radio with FIM when they are on scene. This suggestion will be therefore be denied
  12. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Accepted Realistic Injuries

As above, will now move this thread to accepted :)
  13. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Pending Divisional Review Control: channel system

Hello, While I do like the suggestion but due to the limitations of the CAD its self, this would not be possible. What I would suggest instead is a notice above the radio channel in the bottom left of what channels Control are currently operating?
  14. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Suggestion Declined Control: CCTV Van

Hello, While this is a good idea, it is completely unpractical as it will likely never be used and CCTV for the Control Room covers a good majority of the city with more likely to be added in the future. Therefore I will be marking this suggestion as denied
  15. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Suggestion Declined Control: Ops 1 - change

Hello, Force Incident Manager come from a variety of backgrounds including Band 2 as well as being selected from the Control Command Team. Force Incident Managers also go through detailed training regarding the use of Critical Shot and weapons authority and in return have a fair understanding...