Recent content by (E7) LexiPotato

1. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: Medical UI - Stitching

Hi, This has recently been adjusted in the recent update. Therefore, I will move this to accepted.
  2. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS - Hart Suggestion

Due to the implementation of the medical system, I will be moving this to declined.
  3. (E7) LexiPotato

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Formal uniforms for LAS

Hi, Thanks for the time you put into making this suggestion. I personally like this idea, and therefore have moved to pending dev review. No current ETA on this being added however.
  4. (E7) LexiPotato

Pending Divisional Review NHS/LAS: Helimed

@(E6) ItzClapham Any updates regarding this?
  5. (E7) LexiPotato

Pending Add a keybind as shortcut to open map

I like this a lot. Even though the new pause menu is nice, it takes longer to open the map which can add a delay in certain circumstances
  6. (E7) LexiPotato

Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: New Home Base

I like this a lot! Gets RTPC further from legion. +1 from me
  7. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Tacograph

I think this would work great in addition to the weighbridge at the NH base on the M25. +1
  8. (E7) LexiPotato

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: AFO-VEHICLES

+1 from me, love the vehicles suggested, especially the A6
  9. (E7) LexiPotato

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: BMW I3 AP car

Hi baggy, Thanks for the suggestion. Due to the amount of equipment that Advanced Paramedics carry, I don't believe it would all realistically be able to fit in the boot of an I3. In real life, it isn't just APs that utilise RRVs. For that reason, I'm going to decline your suggestion. If...
  10. (E7) LexiPotato

Pending Dev Review Fire: Get rid of the script that sinks vehicles into mud, for FRU / LFB / HART

100% agree. I understand that non-suitable off-road vehicles would eventually get stuck on dirt/mud paths, but vehicles designed to go off-road shouldn't be sinking. Was sad when my XC90 sunk on a dirt road
  11. (E7) LexiPotato

Pending Probability of a vehicles wheels falling off.

Totally agree, wheels seem to fall off way too easily
  12. (E7) LexiPotato

Declined New cctv system

+1 would love this
  13. (E7) LexiPotato

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Add more base model cars

+1 There's so many base game vehicles that I'd love to see added.
  14. (E7) LexiPotato

Pending Custodian Helmet

This would be cool to see, but would only benefit from players "walking the beat". Most officers are in vehicles, so would be unlikely to see it unless players done more foot patrols.