Recent content by Eivissa

1. Eivissa

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: RTPCxDSU

This is a tactic within FSD already
  2. Eivissa

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: DVSA GARAGE

I believe the bike is only used irl to do motorbike tests, I've never seen a bike being used at a DVSA roadside checkpoint
  3. Eivissa

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: RTPC to deal with DUI instead of CID

Suggestion Title: RTPC to deal with DUI instead of CID Division: MET - RTPC At the minute, CID is called to attend scenes such as Drunk driving, drug driving, written-off vehicles and scrapped etc. I feel this should be moved under RTPC's remit as in real life, CID wouldn't be dealing...
  4. Eivissa

Declined Changing MET division hours to points

I believe the point system would appeal to casual players, as you can get the monthly requirements without having to spend 8 hours in the game and as you can gain more points for conducting things that require extra training it will incentivise people to do these.
  5. Eivissa

Declined Changing MET division hours to points

I think all divisions should switch to a point-based system for requirements similar to CID. With the current hour system, it does not reward proactive players, as you can just sit somewhere quiet and not actively play and still get hours to stay within a division, my idea is to include points...
  6. Eivissa

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Revamp the ERT SLP Road Management

The problem is, if you go to far from the scene vehicles will spawn inside the closures, that has to be considered too.
  7. Eivissa

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: CIU/SCIU

Fantastic idea and hopefully it will help CIU to be utilised more as at the minute, no-one seems to want to do it.
  8. Eivissa

Declined TL tags

+1 from me
  9. Eivissa

Declined Lower tier donator package

Add a lower/cheaper tier of donator perks which just allows access to custom characters and saved outfits. I think this would benefit those of us who only subscribe to have access to saved outfits etc and rarely use the tac ops/county lines vehicles
  10. Eivissa

Declined Accessible Bodycam

Use a program to clip the game play and send that to the officers in DM, just as simple
  11. Eivissa

Declined Remove seatbelt system

I think it would be a good idea to remove the seatbelt system as it doesn't really add anything to the game and only causes issues.
  12. Eivissa

Suggestion Accepted Fire: Co-Response Training

Suggestion Title: Co-Response Training Division: Fire Bring in another level of training that would allow firefighters to respond to LAS calls when they are not busy. They could use the i3 I have suggested here: https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/fire-bmw-i3.5449/ Firefighters...
  13. Eivissa

Suggestion Declined Fire: BMW i3

Suggestion Title: BMW i3 Division: Fire Add in an LFB version of the i3 we have in ERT for firefighters to use to either conduct safety checks, attend minor calls, or for other transport needs. This would be available for all ranks to use not just officers. File(s) attached
  14. Eivissa

Declined Speed up traffic lights and AI vehicle speeds

I don't know if it's possible, but the traffic light sequence seems to stay on red for a very long time and green for only a couple of seconds, also the AI drives incredibly slow, and often seems to be slower than 20mph in some areas. Would it be possible to increase the frequency of traffic...
  15. Eivissa

Accepted Take your hat on and off

You can create a custom character with and without your hat on and just switch between them using the F1 menu if that helps you