Recent content by ElonMusk

1. ElonMusk

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ERT Uniform

Hi all, Just a small one but would it be possible for ERT to have a white short sleeve version added to the lockers? I feel this would go well with the division and as its the biggest a small but welcoming change. Cheers, Elon
  2. ElonMusk

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: TSG Hat

Good suggestion!! i've seen the hat on the TSG outfits and would love to just wear the cap when the helmet is not required
  3. ElonMusk

Declined Character Customisation

Whilst I agree that the server needs a general upkeep to keep it running and no doubt the Store is a massive help to that and maintains the server. However I believe that keeping character customisation solely to Tac Ops may not be the best idea, in my opinion. I only say this as PMP is the...
  4. ElonMusk

Declined New ERT PT Van

Hello, I am suggesting a new ERT PT van, the small ford Transit van is a great use for PT at the moment however I find the options for ERT as PT small as we may only use this van from ERT and the other two vans from PCSO garage, I would love a smaller PT van similar to the COLP van but for use...
  5. ElonMusk

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: RNLI/HMCG

Suggestion Title: RNLI/HMCG Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello, I am suggesting a new Division for PoliceMP, that being either the RNLI or HMCG (His Majesty's Coastguard) This new division can be attached to either LFB or NHS or something completely different. I have seen RNLI stations...