Recent content by (FI1) Gart

1. (FI1) Gart

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: AFO-VEHICLES

Hi Coarti, I have reviewed your suggestion and although it’s not a priority for AFO Command to add new vehicles to the garage, I will partially accept the suggestion for the Unmarked Audi A6 you have listed above the other vehicles we already have perfectly good variant of in the garage...
  2. (FI1) Gart

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: Nuclear convoy vehicles

Hi, I agree this suggestion would bring a extra benefit to the division therefore I will accept your suggestion and pass to pending dev review. Regards, FI1 Gart
  3. (FI1) Gart

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: Big red key replacement

Good Evening, We have reviewed this and had a discussion as a command team and I am happy to move this to pending dev review. FI1 Gart
  4. (FI1) Gart

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO F2 request tone

Hi, At present the current system is working therefore I do not believe its needs changed therefore it has been moved to declined. FI1 Gart
  5. (FI1) Gart

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Binoculars

Good Afternoon, We have made Chages to SRO being more utilised for the purposes of scouting and surveillance on scenes therefore I will be moving this suggestion to declined. FI1 Gart
  6. (FI1) Gart

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: City Of London ARVs

Hi this suggestion has been moved to declined as it is no longer something which I wish to pursue. FI1 Gart
  7. (FI1) Gart

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Vehicle

Hi this suggestion has been moved to declined as it is no longer something which I wish to pursue. FI1 Gart
  8. (FI1) Gart

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Replacing the BMW E60 With a more realistic model

9. (FI1) Gart

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: CTSFO - GSR ( Gas Mask Respirator )

This suggestion is now irrelevant with the introduction of CBRN although it it has not been rolled out the in game element of a masks and respirators have been introduced and will hopefully be up and running shortly therefore this suggestion is moved to declined. FI1 Gart
  10. (FI1) Gart

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: SRO Bipod script.

We have since had an updated armoury and the practicalities of a bi pod would not be a bad idea however I do not believe it is warranted at this stage. FI1 Gart
  11. (FI1) Gart

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Ford F450 Jankel Change?

The hanker has since had an update therefore this suggestion is now irrelevant and declined
  12. (FI1) Gart

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Fix AFO V70

As per above I have loved this suggestion to declined
  13. (FI1) Gart

Declined MET - AFO: AFO Vehicles

This has already been suggested hence moved to declined. FI1 Gart
  14. (FI1) Gart

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New torch

This has been previously address therefore moved to declined FI1 Gart
  15. (FI1) Gart

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO uniforms (new)

Hi, The current Uniforms serve the purpose and I see no need to change them at present I will be moving this suggestion to declined and maybe revisit this at a later time. FI1 Gart