Recent content by (LF2) Ashley

1. (LF2) Ashley

going Prone

is there any chance you can add in going prone when deployed as an sro and using sniper as it just keeps you as normal standing mode when aiming down the scope
  2. (LF2) Ashley

RPU TRAINING

brill and if we can get an unmarked car with trainer on the side or some ware on it if poss
  3. (LF2) Ashley

RPU TRAINING

for the trainer mate
  4. (LF2) Ashley

RPU TRAINING

Can we please get a training uniform and a unmarked car with no lights and got Training on it if possible please
  5. (LF2) Ashley

CIU

CIU stands for Collision Investigation Unit
  6. (LF2) Ashley

CIU

what pipe dreamr said lol
  7. (LF2) Ashley

CIU

instead of keep creating threads can we get a chat room for ciu for pics and for us to talk please
  8. (LF2) Ashley

in game commands

is there any chance of getting /shuff back if possible cause sometimes you cant get in the driver side but can in the passenger side
  9. (LF2) Ashley

Unmark evo

can we get a un mark evo for donators please as people like to change the color of the vehicle
  10. (LF2) Ashley

ANPR OPERATION

Ok thanks and my discord is Ashley(D-27)#0672
  11. (LF2) Ashley

ANPR OPERATION

Any chance of getting anpr operation going I would like to get RPU and NPT involved in this if possible if no one in chain of command is unable to take lead on it. I'm willing to take the lead if possible.
  12. (LF2) Ashley

Improved communications and engagement

this is a great idea i believe and it gives people chance to meet gold command as most people dont know who you are
  13. (LF2) Ashley

A fond goodbye from myself and Lewis

I'm so sorry to hear this tbh you will be missed greatly by the whole of police mp and its been a such pleasure to work with both of u on police mp hope you both all the best in the future good look to both of you once again and take care
  14. (LF2) Ashley

Openday

Would it be possible if we have 2 a month as we are getting more new people joining each day?