Recent content by (FS2) Galactic

1. (FS2) Galactic

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO bulk vehicle suggestion.

Suggestion Title: AFO bulk vehicle suggestion. Division: MET - AFO Going off of the multiple vehicle suggestions we have seen throughout the history of AFO, this suggestion is including some of the ones we think would be suitable from a command team to be added for all AFO to use. The...
  2. (FS2) Galactic

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: Nuclear convoy vehicles

I also agree on this, would be nice to have some more variety in AFO vehicles used for convoys and will be something different than the normal CAT A ones.
  3. (FS2) Galactic

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: A High-Vis Jacket for AFO.

Hello @Harry041. We have reviewed this suggestion and we do not think that high vis jackets will benefit us as a division. As such we will be moving this to DECLINED. Thanks Galactic AFO Command
  4. (FS2) Galactic

Suggestion Declined Adding Ladders to SRO cars

Hello, Will move this to pending dev review. Thanks Galactic AFO Command
  5. (FS2) Galactic

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO New EUP and Vehicle Fleet...

Hello @(OFC) Joseph We have reviewed this and have seen that there are multiple suggestions for new AFO vehicles. So with that being the case I will move this to declined. Thanks Galactic AFO Command
  6. (FS2) Galactic

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Overhaul

Hello @Boggo, We have reviewed this and have seen that there are multiple suggestions for new AFO vehicles. So with that being the case I will move this to declined. Thanks Galactic AFO Command
  7. (FS2) Galactic

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: CS Gas (Tear gas) for AFO officers.

Hello @(OFC) Dan Thomas, I think that this would be a good edition to AFO as we are always encouraging Non-Lethal options. We have reviewed this as a command team and as such will ACCEPT this suggestion and will get it moved over to Pending dev for there review on it. Thanks Galactic AFO...
  8. (FS2) Galactic

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Training rifles

I do agree with this, It would be extremely useful for civs when they help with AFO training as we use training rifles so we dont need to keep getting mod revives. Since we already have training rifles in game, it would be great for civ to have it.
  9. (FS2) Galactic

Suggestion Declined Fire: 9m ladder for LFB

I like the sound of this idea as sometimes we have calls that we cant properly deal with as we dont have the equipment. However as Biscuit said it would be a great addition to LFB's equipment. On this basis I think this should be moved over to Dev Review
  10. (FS2) Galactic

Suggestion Declined LFB RTC’s clothing

Hello there Skidz, As stated above we do have our turnout uniform that has visibility stripes on it and we do have the FRU sub division that also deals with RTC's. However with the visibility jackets/vests these would only be for Incident commanders so that firefighters can identify them on...
  11. (FS2) Galactic

Declined Fire: LFN Idea

Hello Liam, This has been trialed in the past and unfortunately these perms were abused so therefore this suggestion is going to be declined. Galactic Sub Officer
  12. (FS2) Galactic

Suggestion Accepted Fire: LFB Sub officers.

Suggestion Title: LFB Sub officers. Division: Fire It would be nice if as a Sub Officer we were able to ping the lead firefighter role as our main responsibility is to manage the Lead Firefighters and help them out and being able to ping them would allow this to be done easier so that a...
  13. (FS2) Galactic

Suggestion Declined Fire: LFB command ping

Definitely something that should be added.
  14. (FS2) Galactic

Suggestion Accepted LFB: LFB Band 1/2 VC

Would it be possible to have the LFB band 1/2 vc to only be accessed by those in band 1/2 for LFB as currently anyone can join and i feel as if a band 1/2 vc should be for those only LFB band 1/2. such as lead firefighters, sub oficers. ETC.