Recent content by Ghost78

1. Ghost78

Suggestion Declined Control: Ops 1 - change

MxA is considered THE TFC for any Declared Firearms Incident irl, which is what I assume you are massing this on, however, as far as I'm aware MxA has 0 experience as a Firearms officer out on the street. MxA is a Duty Officer at the inspector rank who sits in the Firearms Pod at MetCC and...
  2. Ghost78

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New NHS drug entry method

IM has always been a thing in the server believe, I mean the Monthly Op’s vaccines would have been delivered via IM. Epinephrine is also a form of IM. In my opinion, in regards to the drugs you mentioned, I.e Atropine, if I as a clinician am delivering a muscarinic antagonist I would rather push...
  3. Ghost78

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS Callsign Change

HO1 requires a double crew and as such they would use the callsign Medic-1 when deployed.
  4. Ghost78

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS Callsign Change

Suggestion Title: HEMS Callsign Change Division: NHS/LAS I think that HEMS should incorporate a similar callsign to the AFO one. More specifically, when a HEMS unit is single crewed it should keep the callsign HO-X but when they are double crewed, CCP+CCD or CCP+CCP etc, they should...
  5. Ghost78

Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: RTPC Raptor Uniform Fix

+1! CN with a Roads Crime Team badge doesn't make sense at all. Vest should instead say T as opposed to CN.
  6. Ghost78

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Driver Level

The reason that Advanced Trained Divers are able to use Tactical Contact to bring a pursuit to an end in real life is due to the fact that once Tactical Contact is performed, the Vehicle will hit either a Barrier, a wall, a fence or something of the sort and will be unable to continue driving...
  7. Ghost78

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Form responsibility

Just to echo Lexi’s words, during a Custody booking the custody detention officer will provide the arresting officer with an Arresting Officers (AO) Statement, a form which the Arresting officer will complete to ease the detective’s investigation. This form is Mandatory during a custody booking...
  8. Ghost78

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Add restricted airspace to the pilots map

+1. great idea! I can't even count how many times I've been on as Flight Ops and wondered where the No-Fly zones started and ended!
  9. Ghost78

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Met Police Volvo V90 Traffic car (RTPC)

+1. IRL one of the two main Traffic Cars within the Met Police would indeed be the Volvo V90, alongside the already present BMW 530D G31, and adding this vehicle to the garage would just enhance the RTPC experience and take it to another level. very good suggestion!
  10. Ghost78

Declined MET - RTPC: RAPTOR take primary in Pursuits with Helmets

I believe that this would just take away from normal TPAC. If they are trained in bike rams with helmets then they are well equipped to end these Motorbike pursuits utilising those very tactics. I do however understand that RAPTOR units are further trained in tactics based solely on Motorcycles...