Recent content by (HA1) Lewis.

1. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: HART Team Leader Vest

Suggestion Title: HART Team Leader Vest Division: NHS/LAS IRL HART Team Leaders wear vests on scene, similar to the Incident command ones however say HART Team Leader on the back. Would be nice to have in-game for HART TLs when they are on any scenes that require HART. It looks like it's...
  2. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending Digital Team Fire Perms.

Any updates? 👀
  3. (HA1) Lewis.

Declined HART TL Tag & Media Tag On The Forums

Hello 👋 Currently the Forum displays myself as Media Team, whilst that is correct, my higher role is NHS HART Team Leader, would it be possible for this to be changed?
  4. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending Media Team Instances

Hii! Would it be possible for Media Team to have perms to put ourselves and others into instances on the EA/Dev Server? A few reasons why I believe it would be beneficial: - Interruptive Ai.. Sometimes they get in the way a lot! Can be quite frustrating when your trying to film and you have...
  5. (HA1) Lewis.

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Advanced Paramedic Car

Nice car. It’s an XC60 fyi.
  6. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending Divisional Review NHS/LAS: TL car in our own garage

Suggestion Title: TL car in our own garage Division: NHS/LAS Hello! Could the HART TL car be put in its own garage, So that it is restricted to the HART TL Tag? Not sure how easy it would be to do but every other division has there own Command section. Thanks :)
  7. (HA1) Lewis.

Declined Marked ert command

So you know want a new marked vehicle because someone called it a hairdresseres car...? So what..
  8. (HA1) Lewis.

Declined Marked ert command

ERT Command already have 6 Cars, possibly more can't quite remember. Surely you don't need any more...
  9. (HA1) Lewis.

Declined Smart matrix

London Studio Scripts are awful for servers with 50+ players. These scripts are often tested on servers with very little players and works fine, when it goes into a bigger server with more players it creates a whole lot of lag. If I remember rightly from the Dev Meeting, They are looking to...
  10. (HA1) Lewis.

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: A new van

Is that not just the Ai PT Van?
  11. (HA1) Lewis.

Declined Visible Speed Limits near to Road Name & Postal

I love this idea. Would help many divisions, +1 from me.
  12. (HA1) Lewis.

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: New car for DSU/FSD

Hello @AndRoidNija14 Thank you for your suggestion. Upon review, we believe that we do not need anymore vehicles in our garage as of yet. It was discussed in a Divisional meeting a few months back. Devs spent 100s of hours revamping our garage last year. As such I will be moving this to...
  13. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: New HART Vehicles

Suggestion Title: New HART Vehicles Division: NHS/LAS Hello! HART hasn't had any garage revamps/additional vehicles, except from the HART TL Discovery. I'm not asking for a full new garage, as I believe our current garage is already great. There's just a few that could be some nice...
  14. (HA1) Lewis.

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Medical System Suggestions

Suggestion Title: Medical System Suggestions Division: NHS/LAS Hola! I have a few ideas for the medical system, unsure on if they are possible but worth a shot! 1. Instead of pushing medications straight away, you must insert either a IV or IO. (Potentially require an AP to use IOs?) 2...