Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Jezus

1. Jezus

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Met recruitment

Hello jwebs, Firstly, thank you for the suggestion. You've obviously done your research which is exactly what we like in suggestions. I do like the idea of running recruitment events within the server, but I struggle to see it being a permanent thing implemented with desk staff. It would be...
  2. Jezus

Declined Separate radio channels for MET Ops (AFO/RTPC/DSU)

Hello all, After seeing a great idea by LT.Saint in RTPC musteroom, I wanted to bring the idea here to see if it could be implemented. This suggestion stems from the idea of having AFO/RTPC/DSU run in a separate channel when control is on. The idea behind this allows for CID and ERT to be in...
  3. Jezus

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: CCTV

Hi Aaron, Thank you very much for this suggestion. With this server being roleplay, we have to "pretend" quite a few things due to the mechanics and physics within GTA and FiveM. I do like the idea, and could potentially see a way of using live CCTV but unsure how the idea of capturing footage...
  4. Jezus

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: SIREN UPDATE

Hi Kieran, Thank you for your suggestion. I believe a suggestion similar to this has been raised before and I believe @Intrise commented saying that the Dev's do look to update and rotate the sirens when needed and when newer and better sirens are released, they actively put them into the...
  5. Jezus

Accepted Discord Stickers for Inspector and Sergeants

Hello! I was wondering if we could have stickers made for the 3 stripes for Sergeants and 2 pips for Inspector in Discord? We have Chief Inspector+ stickers and a lot of us have custom bios for PoliceMP so would be a nice addition to bios and chats etc. Thank you! (RI1) Jezus ERT Inspector
  6. Jezus

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: TSG Having the ability to Revive

Hi Jake, After conversations with Senior Command and the worry of the perm being abused unfortunately I will have to change this suggestion to declined. Thank you, (RI1) Jezus ERT Inspector
  7. Jezus

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: PLT For ERT

Hi Jake, Thank you for your suggestion. PLT sounds a lot like our current FIT training package whereby TSG are utilised to go ahead and gather intelligence from crowds in a peaceful and non-aggressive way. I struggle to see where the difference between PLT and FIT lies. Ideally, I would like to...
  8. Jezus

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: ERT Garage Revamp

Completely agree with Aidan. The addition of the Insignia estate was very kind and a very welcomed addition. I actually had some people message me say they are going back on as ERT just for the vehicle who are currently in AFO, RTPC, etc. RTPC have just had a cull along with new additions and...
  9. Jezus

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: New Command Car for ERT?

Suggestion Title: New Command Car for ERT? Division: MET - ERT Hello lovely Devs, I was wondering if I could ask to have potentially a new command car added to the ERT Sergeant's garage? Currently we have two Mitsubishis and an unmarked Kuga. As grateful as we are, the Mitsubishi's are...
  10. Jezus

Suggestion Accepted Police Staff "Division"

Completely agree. Had a great time RPing it and felt very realistic. Taking simple reports and offering advice was really good. Also RPing helping police officers with providing them paperwork and tea's and coffees. Ended up dealing with 5 different reports, one male got arrested. Was extremely...
  11. Jezus

Declined TL tags

Has my backing. I think it’s a great idea and utilises the current 1-9 callsigns. Also makes are TL’s more recognisable in game with a set callsign. Hopefully this is something that can be implemented.
  12. Jezus

Accepted Discord VC and Thread for Call of Duty

Hello, I was wondering if us Call of Duty players could have a thread created and maybe a VC in discord for us to use when online? I have noticed that quite a few members have purchased and have been playing MW2 and don't have a dedicated area to discuss/share information about the game...

Follow Us On Social Media