Recent content by JoeEdgar

1. J

Pending Dev Review MET - CID: CID-New Vehicle Suggestions

Use a in game bike for UCO i have a list longer than you can name to do and more important jobs will allways take priority.. i deal with all the cars and im not putting old cars in.. if you want to be completely undercover use a base game car. You have plenty to choose from and half your choices...
  2. J

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO bulk vehicle suggestion.

So i am struggling to get vehicles atm i can actually play with or fit the bill. i am looking for newer Audi models especially so the defender and skoda have no interiors so they dont meet the quality we go for when buying cars. the Audi we have in the Dev garage. and the 4x4 is a 18 plate that...
  3. J

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: New AP RRV

This operation is ongoing, AP will be getting newer cars but no ETA as of now.
  4. J

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ARO Vehicles

well content creator only have one... no plans to expand just yet. maybe in the future
  5. J

Declined Visible Speed Limits near to Road Name & Postal

Love the idea but implementation of this wont be easy, all the roads will have to be mapped to register UK speeds, as i suspect they will be in KPH not MPH ill see what i can find.
  6. J

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: senior civs spawn perms

when your senior Mod too mate you can have it, perk you get its fire perms. So it will be a no pal. Have a great weekend
  7. J

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: covert uniform

too many cooks spoil the broth... ERT will remain as they are same and unmarked cars will not be arriving unless your command. if there is a issue with CID command regarding the UCO officers been thin on the ground raise it divisionally with the division and SPC.
  8. J

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Audi S3 Speeds

this vehicle i belive has been removed part of the overhaul.
  9. J

Accepted Fire engine horn

This topic has been spoken about very recently and may be looked in to going forward but nothing has been confirmed.
  10. J

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: CivRP x Ladders

if you have the LFB tag it would trigger the /ladder from that on any vehicle. if you dont have the tag /ladder will not work
  11. J

ERT-TSG

Good Afternoon, Would like to make a suggestion regarding to TSG, this is currently under ERT as a sub division but its starting to get confusing on having the ERT tag for it, my soloution for this would be Have a TSG tag (and give them 3 rooms TSG musteroom, TSG form hub, Tsg managment for...
  12. J

F1 Character option

Can we please have more added slots for custom characters, we currently only have 3 and we have a lot divisions and sub divisions were a quick uniform change would be realy good, possibly 10 slots Thanks JoeEdgar1990 RS2