Recent content by Joey Sanders

1. Joey Sanders

Suggestion Accepted Control: DSU Calls

Couldn't agree more with yourself really degrades us in terms of our ability and how we're valued
  2. Joey Sanders

yes but if I'm being honest I hardly see DSU sent in on pursuits. Only on the odd occasion Only if someone asks in text chat can we go if control hasnt sent us because its self dispatching even though we're just tryna assist
  3. Joey Sanders

Suggestion Title: DSU Calls Division: Control hello there, just a quick one regarding fts. I feel it should be mandatory to call up DSU to a pursuit once its authorised as 9 times out of 10 DSU are needed in a pursuit and its probably better being safe then sorry if I'm being honest. Because...
  4. Joey Sanders

MET - DSU: Beaconed vehicles For DSU And possibly RTPC and CID

Suggestion Title: Beaconed vehicles For DSU And possibly RTPC and CID Division: MET - DSU Hello I am here to discuss the possibility of beaconed DSU vehicles to be added. The reason I ask this is because when calls are made such as NPAS mayday or any other calls associated with runways...
  5. Joey Sanders

Declined Pink fluffy cat ears🥹

Hello I think we should have pink fluffy cat ear helmets as it would be quite funny and bring some humour into policemp even if only civs can wear it and not cops