Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by jwebs

1. jwebs

Suggestion Declined NHS: HEMS Base in RAF Northolt

The helipads would be a better place I think. There are already models of it and it's very central then. https://benzz-mapping.tebex.io/package/5340635 - Nice MLO
  2. jwebs

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New Vehicle

we already have 2 Realistic GO5s. IMO they look better than this
  3. jwebs

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Met recruitment

Suggestion Title: Met recruitment Division: MET - ERT With the new implementation of police staff, another role they could do which opens up a whole other level of role-play is the recruitment tent and desk. This prop will allow civs to come up and ask questions etc on what the police do...
  4. jwebs

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: CSG Outfits (CoLP TSG)

Suggestion Title: CSG Outfits (CoLP TSG) Division: MET - ERT Could we have a CSG (City Support Group) outfit to match the new City of London TSG vans, currently, we are using MET TSG outfits in the City of London vans which doesn't look right. IRL TSG and CSG work very close and it would look...
  5. jwebs

Declined New CoLP EUP

i love it would make the uniforms much better and a great addition
  6. jwebs

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: LAS Stab Vests

Suggestion Title: LAS Stab Vests Division: NHS/LAS An additional uniform for LAS, having a stab vest over the paramedic uniform for high-risk calls. This can fit over all of the uniforms except the ones with the jackets and we have this EUP therefore should be a simple task. This will...
  7. jwebs

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Vehicle

very nice, defo new some more unmarked
  8. jwebs

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Replacing the BMW E60 With a more realistic model

Looks the same, just different light bars, perhaps we could get the lightbar changed?
  9. jwebs

Suggestion Accepted FSD

Agreed, FSD could wear the bags as they breach a building with AFO, however when with AFO you could always get it out of an ARVs boot.
  10. jwebs

FSD

agreed, looked much better and safer
  11. jwebs

Suggestion Declined AFO

I think it works fine as it is now
  12. jwebs

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Custodian

yes, would like this, especially on the CoLP uniform.

Follow Us On Social Media