Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Kian

1. Kian

Accepted Panic Button Cooldown

Hello, Thank you for your suggestion. I think this is a good idea, even for a short cooldown to prevent it being spammed many times on the same scene by the same person. Or to prevent someone spamming it to troll etc. I will mark this as accepted, however there will be no ETA as to when this may...
  2. Kian

Delete Car Button Instead of Clicking Change Role?

Hello, when selecting change role in the menu, if you wish to return back without actually changing role, simply press Escape on your keyboard, or alternatively right click on your mouse to close the menu. Hope this helps, Kian
  3. Kian

Accepted Searching a civ vehicle with DSU

Hello, Thank you for your suggestion, I like the idea and certainly now plan to do something with this in future. Therefore, I will mark this as ACCEPTED. However, there will be no ETA as to when this may be worked on or then released. Will simply be put on my todo list. Thanks, Kian
  4. Kian

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: NPAS vehicle spawn node

Hello, You can use the main double doors, or the additional rear door at the back to not use the garage. I kept the garage there so those waiting in the offices for a call can quickly react and get a heli out faster. The main entrance/exit and the rear entrance/exit is clear from any blips. :)
  5. Kian

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged MET - AFO: Mask and Gloves for AFO

Masks I can do but I just need to figure out how to edit the peds inheritance, as otherwise faces will clip through some people. I haven't got time today, so not saying never, just not right now.
  6. Kian

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged MET - AFO: Mask and Gloves for AFO

Hello Harry, I will resond to the gloves part of this suggestion. The idea of having black "firearms" gloves will be accepted, I will look to implement this in with the current gloves feature, probably where you use the same command to cycle between the latex, firearms and none. No ETA as to...
  7. Kian

Accepted LAS- Allow /gloves to be used by Survive Medical Team

Hello, Thank you for your suggestion, Unlike the LAS/HEMS/HART Uniforms, Survive does not already spawn with gloves, therefore I will mark this as accepted and intergrate Survive Medical Team into the current Police gloves feature. No ETA at this time. Thanks, Kian
  8. Kian

Declined Medical props

Hello, When making this script, it was certainly on my mind that people will forget to pick them up or delete them after use. Therefore its a feature of the script that if you are to leave them on your last scene, they will be replaced the next time you place it down from that "slot". You have...
  9. Kian

Accepted A notification for CIVs When a DSU Dog bites them.

Hello, I like this suggestion, I will accept it on the basis it is something I would like to do in future. I will certainly look into animations etc so that its not just a notifcation but it would slow the player down, force them to limp etc, or even make them fall. No ETA on this being...
  10. Kian

Accepted Ability for Band 2 or above to be able to spawn multiple vehicles

Hello I have recently implemented a similar feature that solves your issue. Therefore I will mark this as accepted!
  11. Kian

Accepted Tac Ops - edit charachters

Hello, as this has found itself in a recent update i will mark as ACCEPTED!
  12. Kian

Accepted Slow speed helicopter start

Hello, Thanks for your suggestion. I have looked into this idea before, and agree it would be nice within the server. I will mark this as accepted, however there will be no ETA. Thanks, Kian
  13. Kian

Declined Remove the annoying "Speed Limiter set to 30 MPH" pop up message

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. This has not been mentioned to us before and based on the comment replying to this post I can see not everyone is in agreement. I will mark this suggestion as declined for now, however if it is something more players report and request change of in future...
  14. Kian

Accepted Change of hair style when wearing hat

Hello, this is something we have had in mind for a while. I will mark this suggestion as accepted as I will work on this, however there will be no ETA. Thanks, Kian
  15. Kian

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: RTPC Raptor vehicles

Hello Patchi, Thanks for your suggestion. I will mark this as accepted, however no ETA. Thanks, Kian

Follow Us On Social Media