1. K

Declined Police Tape

alreadt been declined like 4000times
  2. K

Declined Refillable PAVA / Antidote

dont think ive ever ran out of pava when i play for a 5hour period
  3. K

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: Forensics

This has been brought up before and declined as forensics is more of a reactive role than a proactive role as most of cid are tech forensics trained
  4. K

Pending Dev Review MET - CID: PROJECT FORTRESS

Suggestion Title: PROJECT FORTRESS Division: MET - CID my suggestion would be have a command such as /covert and this will put a police hat with a lanyard for plained clothed officers to indentify themselfs on a scene and then /covert to take these off and patrol undercover also when on...
  5. K

Grab civs

would get abused mate
  6. K

Pending Divisional Review Aux - NPAS: Flight Ops Trainer Callsign - QHI

negative its only for AUX trainers excluding senior civs and LFB only roles that can give tags
  7. K

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: airport security

this would be more afo as if someone breaks into heatrhow can be deemed as terrorism
  8. K

Pending Divisional Review Aux - NPAS: Flight Ops Trainer Callsign - QHI

ive asked this app its not allowed i dont know why as its unfair across trainer roles
  9. K

Declined FIRE extinguisher

these suggestion you have provided above are from around 2 years ago the server has come along way and in the past 3 months fires have had a massive rework and take much longer to tackle also with lfb activity thats more a lfb issue as i set fires atleast 10times a day but never units to tackle...
  10. K

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: WHEELCHARIS AND MOBILITY SCOOTERS

Suggestion Title: WHEELCHARIS AND MOBILITY SCOOTERS Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay TO FURTHER RP INJURIES WITHIN CIV TO BE PUT OUTSIDE HOSPITALS AND IN CIV SPAWN FOR POTENTIAL LONG TERM INJURIES FOR LAS SCENES
  11. K

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: ACID ATTACKS FOR CIVS

Suggestion Title: ACID ATTACKS FOR CIVS Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay my suggestion is for a way to show a injury of a burning affect from a acid attack for civ on civ attacks and a searchable item to be found for acid chemicals and tools to make it i beleve this would further rp and be a...
  12. K

Pending CUSTODY PANIC ALARM

my suggestion today is the custody panic alarm to send a real panic to all players instead of just a sound as if nobodys at the station nobody is coming to save you from a potential attacker also to add onto this when a panic alarm is sent from the button in custody would be cool for the doors...
  13. K

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: binoculars for uco

Suggestion Title: binoculars for uco Division: MET - CID binoculars for uco to conduct surveillance from a distance to stay covert this would aslo to help a case within MIT casefiles to gather more intel
  14. K

Pending TASER PRONGS MET

My suggestion is for taser prongs to stay in the body to be able to activate to charge again instead of firing the taser 2 different times the reloading the networking might be an issue with lag but if this could be figured out i beleve would be a massive assest to the server