Recent content by Leroy Johnson

1. Leroy Johnson

Declined ~~MET - AFO: New AFO cars~~

Suggestion Title: New AFO cars Division: MET - AFO Would like too see a couple new AFO cars to change it up a little. If we are relaxing on things dont see why atleast one of theses we couldnt get even if it isnt 100% realistic Nissan Navara-...
  2. Leroy Johnson

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU bite sleeve

Suggestion Title: DSU bite sleeve Division: MET - DSU My suggestion just to add some realism and role play experience is to add a DSU bike sleeve https://store.sinnersmodshop.co.uk/package/6024589
  3. Leroy Johnson

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Fix AFO V70

Suggestion Title: Fix AFO V70 Division: MET - AFO The V70 doesn't have any windows and the skin isnt great on the car so potentially have a look as fixing/updating the car as it looks amazing! It has the speed, the handerling and the blue lights to be a mazing car just needs windows and a...
  4. Leroy Johnson

Accepted new torch

Suggestion Title: New torch Iv seen lots of cool clips of a new torch in five M. Just changes the way we hold it to make it more realistic This a link https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-bettertorch/451106
  5. Leroy Johnson

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New torch

Suggestion Title: New torch Division: MET - AFO I put divioino as AFO but it would a a server wide thing. Iv seen lots of cool clips of a new torch in five M. Just changes the way we hold it to make it more realistic This a link https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-bettertorch/451106
  6. Leroy Johnson

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New uniforms for AFO

Suggestion Title: New uniforms for AFO Division: MET - AFO Just have new uniforms for AFO as we have had the same ones for nearly a year now so its just getting a bit old
  7. Leroy Johnson

Pending Dev Review MET - ERT: TSG vans

Suggestion Title: TSG vans Division: MET - ERT So 3 things 1. can we add a boot to the silver TSG van so we can get the Big red key out 2. would it be possible to have it so we can raise and lower the cage on the windscreen through extras or something 3. would we be able to get a...
  8. Leroy Johnson

Declined Scene command vest

Add a uniform in all sergeant lockers that has a vest that says scene command/ incident command to make it easier for all units on scene to identify who to go to for help etc.
  9. Leroy Johnson

Declined trained negotiator

so having a div or sub div where you are trained in negotiating
  10. Leroy Johnson

adding music bot to discord

I understand why you would decide to do this but seems like we are all being punished because of others
  11. Leroy Johnson

How many divisions you can be in as a PC

I know that you guys used to have it so you could be in 3 divisions but you guys changed it to 2 because people weren't getting all of their hours in to all the divisions they are in. But for me for example this is the only game I play and it's a bit of a shame I can only experience 2 divisions...
  12. Leroy Johnson

adding music bot to discord

Just add a music bot to the discord so we have music to listen too