Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Magic

1. Magic

Closed - Acknowledged Identification Cards

It would be nice to see UK Identification Cards. It could just be a simple Drivers License, definitely would be better than the Los Santos IDs. I know there isn't anywhere we can get them from, but our talented PMP Devs can find a way, there are also people on fiverr that do it so making the...
  2. Magic

Declined Digital Content Reccomendation for PMP

I mean, I have seen a lot of copyrighted American music being used, even on the last videos posted on Youtube, so I don't think that's the case. It's just that its a very weird choice to make for a UK-based server
  3. Magic

Declined Heathrow Air Ambulance

It wouldn't Make sense as there are no flights in or out of Heathrow other than FlightOps
  4. Magic

Declined Digital Content Reccomendation for PMP

I appreciate the great work that the Digital Team does in creating videos and content for PoliceMP. It's evident that they put a lot of effort into making engaging and visually appealing media for the community. I have a suggestion that I believe could further enhance the immersive experience of...
  5. Magic

Declined Thrustmaster/Joystick Compatibility for FlightOps, Suggestion

Emulators are far from the real thing. There would be massive input lag and control errors, so it wouldn't make sense for that. It'd be better if everyone had the same setting and options for how they want to fly : )
  6. Magic

Declined Thrustmaster/Joystick Compatibility for FlightOps, Suggestion

Many NPAS Officers I've worked with have said that they'd like to see an integration with their Flight Joystick to work with our Helicopters to add to the realism as Pilots; there is a purchasable script, but I think that is for the devs to put it in the game and not the players. The Link to...

Follow Us On Social Media