Recent content by Matt9487

1. M

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: MOE Self Learning Package Concept

Hi Elliott, Thanks for your Suggestion! Having reviewed this with the rest of AFO Command we have decided to Accept your Suggestion! This is something that we will look at and work on, however there is no Guarantee on Implementation or timeline. I will move this to Accepted Suggestions...
  2. M

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO VC's

Hi Macho, Thanks for your suggestion! As AFO we are already very lucky to have 4 AFO VCs as it is. Unfortunately the number of AFO VCs will not be changing any time soon, the current number works well for 99% of the time, if it is desperately needed we can always use Meeting Rooms if...
  3. M

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: A change to how PPO acts and looks within padp

Hi Dan, Thanks for your Suggestion! We are currently exploring some ideas for changes to bring to the PaDP Subdivision, this is something that we will be taking on board as part of a potential rework. There is currently no ETA on any changes to be made to the subdivision, however keep an eye...
  4. M

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: AFO Negligent Discharge Form

Hi God Did, Thanks for your Suggestion! Having Reviewed this with the rest of AFO Command we have decided to Accept your suggestion. Instead of a new form introduced we have added an additional question to the existing firearms deployment form for Negligent Discharges. Regards, AFO Command
  5. M

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Change CTSFO callsigns

Hi Olli, Thanks for the suggestion. Having reviewed this with the rest of Command we have decided that at this time there is no need to change the callsigns CT are using and the Scorpion Callsign fits well and doesn't need changing currently. Therefore, I will be declining this suggestion...
  6. M

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New AFO vehicle tactics

Hi, As this is very similar to suggestion: https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/met-afo-afo-new-tactic-training.8620/ I will be moving this to declined to prevent duplicates. Regards, AFO Command
  7. M

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: OFC Vehicle

Hi Harry, Thanks for your suggestion. At this stage OFCs will not be getting an exclusive vehicle, one has been removed fairly recently as no other divisional trainers get this perk. There are some changes set to come which will explain about this vehicle. For the time being I will be...
  8. M

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO-New tactic

Hi Coarti, Thanks for the suggestion. This has already been put to pending dev review and can be found here: https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/met-afo-arv-usage-of-firearm-tactics.7906/ As such I will be declining this to prevent duplicate suggestions. Regards, AFO Command
  9. M

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: OFC's not being divisional Trainers.

Hi Harry, Thanks for your suggestion. There are currently no plans to make any changes to the role of OFC. Their primary role in the server is for training, with the Scene Commanding as an extra secondary responsibility. The current roles for OFCs fits with what is required in AFO. As such I...
  10. M

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: Better and New Flash-bang's

Hi Macho, Thanks for your suggestion, I will move this over to Pending Dev Review. Regards, AFO Command
  11. M

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Safety keybine

Hi Connor, Thanks for this suggestion, I will move this over to Pending Dev Review. Regards, AFO Command
  12. M

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Firearms base

Hi Connor, Thanks for the Suggestion, I will move this to Pending Dev Review. Regards, AFO Command
  13. M

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO covert operations (plain clothes)

Hello, Thank you for your Suggestion. This type of Subdivision has been requested before under the name of "Armed Surveillance Officer" or similar. This type of Subdivision in PoliceMP would remove some work from UCO and CID and would remove some cross-divisional work which we want to increase...
  14. M

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: CT Bikes

Hi Harry, Thanks for the suggestion. Having spoken to the rest of Command, we're in agreement that this could be a nice addition to the subdivision, therefore I will move this over to Pending Dev Review. Regards, AFO Command
  15. M

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Possibly Adding Downing Street Back into The Server

Hi Macho, Thanks for your suggestion. As Intrise has explained above this has been removed due to issues caused. Whilst it is missing 699 can still be used as Downing Street without the buildings, however also remember that we have other places of interest available to us as PaDP. Due to this...