Recent content by Maverick1

1. Maverick1

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: New TSG fleet

Suggestion Title: New TSG fleet Division: MET - ERT With the current fleet for TSG we have vans which constantly hit the ground on the rear and it doesn’t look good, I have done some searching around and have found these new vans in a pack which adds a load of perks and give TSG the...
  2. Maverick1

Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: New Home Base

Suggestion Title: New Home Base Division: MET - RTPC At the moment all the police stations are very close together creating a lot of lag and with La Mesa I feel this station to now too small for RTPC, With the station in the link below this is in a position where it is still close to the...
  3. Maverick1

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: new NPAS base

https://benzz-mapping.tebex.io/package/5340635 - this is really good NPAS/ HEMS base
  4. Maverick1

Declined Taser callsigns

As taser is now an additional training for all police officers as it is in real life II would like to suggest to help develop that a new set of callsigns to be created to help other players and control identify who is a taser trained officer this can be done by adding the callsign ( I will use...
  5. Maverick1

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Aux Ops - Flight Ops Helicopter Improved engine sounds

Suggestion Title: Aux Ops - Flight Ops Helicopter Improved engine sounds Division: Aux - NPAS With the current improvements to the way the aircraft function in terms of the checklist style start and APU sounds added in to the server I feel that the helicopters can do with an improvement...
  6. Maverick1

Declined METHANE report

As it currently stands anyone can declare an incident (ETHANE) and a Band 2+ for a major incident (METHANE) which currently fights realism as in real life anyone can declare a major incident using the METHANE principle and should be a part of all divisional training. doing this will increase...