Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Max H

1. Max H

Accepted Bullhorn addition on cars.

As Alex stated, if they do over-abuse it, then mods will be called to help them out, or if it does not stop after that, they need to maybe deny the cars for PCSOs and add to like AFO/DSU/CID etc, I don't think members who have been trained outside of ERT are stupid enough to abuse it so it...
  2. Max H

Accepted Radio channeling/control

If you didnt already know, this is how OP channels work Police Channel 2 / CTRL+2 Pursuit channel 1 - CTRL 3 Pursuit channel 2 - CTRL 4 LFB NHS HIGHWAYS Channel 5 / CTRL 5 Incident channel 1 - CTRL 6 Incident channel 2 - CTRL 7
  3. Max H

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU/FSD Suggestions

Everything up here^ is something which could be trialled, nothing has to be accepted straight away. It just needs to be trialled with others, and if it does not work, we can then come down to an agreement that it simply does not work.
  4. Max H

Accepted Police staff

This has already been accepted by B1 Nick I believe
  5. Max H

Would not matter, still some what realistic
  6. Max H

Dogs a unit jeez, this would be realistic as you can see the video that Ryan posted
  7. Max H

Fair point, these are just thoughts from the top of my head. Reason why I put on here to get others thoughts,
  8. Max H

It would most likely have to be trialed, if it were to be like that, then we can think, it wouldn't be good, lets scrap it
  9. Max H

Good point, it will prob be more of the case that the car is at a standstill, and then perform. SO pre-emptive tactics and pursuit tactics could be heavily way too dangerous for something like a DSU. The front bumper would touch the rear bumper, as per, but it would only take place if legit its...
  10. Max H

Suggestion Title: DSU/FSD Suggestions Division: MET - DSU Right, so this is a long one, so get ready. I personally love DSU, but at this moment in time, the division is very boring, I don't mean to be rude to command, but that's just how I feel. So, I came up with some suggestions, that...
  11. Max H

Declined Advisor Role

If only the policemp chart showed TLs, this role would not be needed. We have a range of things that can provide assistance; St Johns help channel, general s support tickets, awaiting training PC/LAS we can give service there, TLs Sgts Insp, trainers buddies
  12. Max H

Declined Advisor Role

TLs are one of the most intelligent people, reasoning why they get TL. So TLs could answer any question with great detail
  13. Max H

Declined Advisor Role

With Clynx on this one, not really needed. We have so many help channels, its unreal! We have the forums/TLs/Trainers/SGTs. Really not needed.
  14. Max H

Declined New thirst and food bar

Would be very hard for the devs, some interiors are extremely laggy. And is a waste of resources/assets to actually add. Think they would need a whole new QBCore system, it would be good, but lots of time would prob have to go into it. Cause if you wanted food, a burger shot would have to be...
  15. Max H

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD Trainers

Suggestion Title: FSD Trainers Division: MET - DSU Hello, I thought of an idea which could bring the workload of TLs and sergeants down. FSD Trainers, think it would be good to get other people's workload off their chest. And focus on the things that actually need sorting out. Or like...

Follow Us On Social Media