Recent content by npc eraser

1. npc eraser

Suggestion Accepted Control: CAD System

+1 Love filling out TORs would be more beneficial if we know that they have had prior interaction for a similar offense.
  2. npc eraser

Closed - Acknowledged SIREN SUGGESTIONS

+1 Agree with everything in this thread especially the old-sounding sirens for the old-era cars.
  3. npc eraser

Declined Dev: Clothing Preferences

I agree but it's not likely addable as the way people move their equipment about is because it's a separate article of clothing meaning that the developers would have to make vests with different taser positions. I do agree that Tac Ops subscribers should be able to edit their character but with...
  4. npc eraser

Accepted Bodycam UI

To be honest, in my first days on the server I had used OBS With the exact same bodycam filter, to those who stream or use OBS This can easily be added on Via an overlay.
  5. npc eraser

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: Weapon Sling v2 // Weapon Holster [Updated Version / Non Buggy]

I agree that this would not only look good but also add some immersion to the server instead of drawing a weapon from nowhere.
  6. npc eraser

Suggestion Declined AFO

Honestly, I see no reason why this should be implemented, we've heard the same thing for other divisions such as RTPC Where people say "RTPC Is inactive but If I joined I would be on every day" No matter the division there is always going to be times where no one is one in the division and...
  7. npc eraser

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Replacing the BMW E60 With a more realistic model

Thats what I am referring too, in addition, the Livery is actually more realistic than the one we have now.
  8. npc eraser

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Replacing the BMW E60 With a more realistic model

Suggestion Title: Replacing the BMW E60 With a more realistic model Division: MET - AFO I have been driving the E60 For a bit now and I do love the old-school batternburg, however, I found a more realistic-looking model not sure if it can be implemented but would be nice to see added. It...
  9. npc eraser

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: AFO Tactical Medic

Suggestion Title: AFO Tactical Medic Division: MET - AFO I have seen some tactical medic uniforms being worn by Kian, however, this is not the inspiration for my idea, it is that I've just finished a scene with a lot of AFO Being wounded by attackers, this got me thinking why not add...