Recent content by (NS4) DG.TECH

1. (NS4) DG.TECH

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Highways: AA suggestion

Good Afternoon SlaughterDemon I like this idea for AA do you know if there is currently any systems on the Internet we can have a look at similar to your request? If not we can speak to the dev team to see if it is possible. As for the working winch we did use to have a working winch on the...
  2. (NS4) DG.TECH

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Highways: New NH Manager Vehicle & IC Vest

Suggestion Title: New NH Manager Vehicle & IC Vest Division: Aux - Highways Hello, I have been looking around and found a new National Highways vehicles which I think would be great for Manager's + https://images.app.goo.gl/L8tAMSmyv1sPXU3HA Also wondering if possible we could maybe get an...
  3. (NS4) DG.TECH

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Matrix Boards Menu

Good Morning rossb9, We have had something similar to this in the past and unfortunately it didn't work to well. Which is the reason we moved to our current system. However if you do find anything else and send the link to it, I'll be happy to review it. (NS4) DG.TECH National Highways...
  4. (NS4) DG.TECH

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: A Blip Marker For A Road Closures

Good Morning TheOnlyBird98, I like this idea, as like you said it will make road closures etc alot more visible to other Players which would allow them to plan an alternative route, Is there a link to this please. I will have a chat with the rest of the National Highways Command Team and we...
  5. (NS4) DG.TECH

Suggestion Declined National Highways - AA

Good Evening C.Sneesby, The current AA pack we have works just fine at the moment however, this is not to say will not consider looking in the future for something different (something similar to your suggestion). As for the Hi-Vis for the AA uniform, I will have a chat with Clapham to see if...
  6. (NS4) DG.TECH

Declined National Highways Ford

Good Evening Rombus, This has been suggested by someone else and is currently being considered, Just waiting for Approval. Thank you for your suggestion.
  7. (NS4) DG.TECH

Suggestion Declined AUX - Highways: Cherry Picker for NH

Or even this if it is possible Ford Transit work van with cherry picker https://www.unionmods.com/?p=viewfile&file=203
  8. (NS4) DG.TECH

Suggestion Declined AUX - Highways: Cherry Picker for NH

Hi Could we potentially get this vehicle in NH garage please and potentially see if you can get the lift working on it, however if that isn't possible i would be happy to help search for a work pack. it would be for RP of fixing lights and signs on the motorway network. Moved to 'Divisional...
  9. (NS4) DG.TECH

Suggestion Declined Civ: Road works vehicles

Hi, sorry for the late response but yes, those kind of vehicles to in civ garage or NH garage to enhance RP's. For example working on roads or repairing light etc... I believe they are in game as ai drive cement truck and dump truck. Not to sure on cherry picker so I would have to get back to...
  10. (NS4) DG.TECH

Suggestion Declined Aux - National Highways: NH Trainer Tags

Hi, would it be possible for NH Trainers to have tags just like NHS trainers have. With the ability to drag to and from NH VC and Better lounge into training rooms.
  11. (NS4) DG.TECH

Suggestion Declined Civ: Road works vehicles

To carry out maintenance / repairs in and around the city. Adding a few extra roleplay options. Vehicles such as: Cement Mix's Medium Dump Truck Cherry pickers (for lamp and sign repairs).