Recent content by (NS5) Mag

1. (NS5) Mag

Pending Divisional Review NHS/LAS: TL car in our own garage

Not Every division, Highways Dosen't, we have 2 command cars in the normal garage
  2. (NS5) Mag

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: new drone vehicle off roadable

The Existing vehicle can already go offroad. Sticking to dirt paths of course
  3. (NS5) Mag

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Highways: AA flatbed

A Couple of things, = We already have a command (/vehicleOn & /vehicleDeploy) And thats fast. - Why would you need to go up a steep hill in a recovery truck? its a big heavy vehicle, and if it went up a steep hill, it would come straight back down with its load. Please Provide Some more...
  4. (NS5) Mag

Would you be able to provide some detail on how it would load faster? How the lights are better? and why would we need faster?
  5. (NS5) Mag

Hi @stevo123 I like this idea Alot however please answer my questions below, Could you provide some more detail on this? Kind Regards,
  6. (NS5) Mag

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Unmarked Highways car

Hi @furry_playz Could you provide some more detail on this. Provide any links to specific vehicles. And how would this work in the division as we already have a Unmarked vehicle for Team Manager+ Kind regards,
  7. (NS5) Mag

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Unmarked Highways car

They don't have any unmarked cars for traffic officers in real life
  8. (NS5) Mag

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: traffic lights for NH 5f menu

Hi @stevo123 We as the national highways Command Team, Don't see a use for this at the moment as you won't see a Traffic officer setup Traffic Lights in the Middle of the M25. Therefore i'll move this suggestion to Declined. Kind Regards, National Highways Command Team
  9. (NS5) Mag

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: NPAS/Helicopter Engineer

From this image i see no problem with it as its on the airfield but, driving to npas crashes in the car, don't like that idea, but we'll see what happens
  10. (NS5) Mag

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: AUX :NH Cones/road signage and closed roads on map

Hi @luke moisy I think this is a great idea for National Highways! As per your idea it would be really useful to have specific direction cones/props/signs Therefore i'll be moving this to Pending Dev Review Kind Regards. Highways Command
  11. (NS5) Mag

Suggestion Declined NEW ADVANCED AA TOW TRUCK

Hi @stevo123 I'm Pretty sure this server doesn't use Much stuff from LondonStudios due to it crashing the server alot, Therefore i'll move this suggestion to Declined. Thanks for the suggestion Kind Regards, Highways Command
  12. (NS5) Mag

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: National Highways New Props + New Vehicle

Hi there, I am going to be moving this suggestion to Declined due to Us already having a BMW X5, And As Intrise said We already have the cones pack but its not compatible. Kind Regards, Highways Command
  13. (NS5) Mag

Suggestion Declined Fire: FRU Boat

I don't see a point of this as I'm sure soon we would have the coastguard, and I've seen those boats ingame before (they are decently nice)
  14. (NS5) Mag

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: recovery truck for cid

When are these used for do you know? There is a few that are used for towing Police vehicles, but I've Never in my life seen that other than in photos
  15. (NS5) Mag

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Highways: NH training package

Hi @Bolt Are you able to provide me with some More Detail on this idea? Kind Regards, Highways Command