Recent content by (OFC) Dan Thomas

1. O

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: A change to how PPO acts and looks within padp

Suggestion Title: A change to how PPO acts and looks within padp Division: MET - AFO Currently within Padp we have a uniformed officer has a VIP PPO, i believe this should be changed to make it more realistic. how i prepose command change how a PPO looks and operates is; Looks; I believe...
  2. O

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: OFC Vehicle

But, within sounding like I've got a stick up my a*s we aren't normal trainers, we are also scene commanders and we have the ability to give authority. So haven't the vehicle would be ideal on certain scenarios
  3. O

Pending MET - AFO: Building colour code

I like this, I've seen it be used within LFB on the server but using alpha bravo Charlie delta sides, if it was to be implemented I think the ABCD would be better as it would be server wide usage instead of different divs having different ideas
  4. O

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: OFC Vehicle

I do agree, being a OFC is rewarding however I believe having a vehicle would even more encourage people to apply for the position as it gives you something more than a training role, it also allows people to know who the OFC is on a scene as they would be stood by their vehicle.
  5. O

Declined New DLC package

I know this will probably be declined because the server is trying to be based around London and surrounding areas. however I propose a DLC pack where you are given the options of wearing EUP from surrounding countries (obviously have to be around the UK and have that design I.e Wales,NI...
  6. O

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: CS Gas (Tear gas) for AFO officers.

Suggestion Title: CS Gas (Tear gas) for AFO officers. Division: MET - CID Well. I think AFO officers should have access to the GTA online CS gas, I believe this would be a vital asset for officers to have another opportunity of a non lethal force. Take a person in a building with a...
  7. O

Closed - Acknowledged NHS/LAS: SMT jacket addition

Suggestion Title: SMT jacket addition Division: NHS/LAS Afternoon, id like to suggest the addition of a Survive medical team soft shell jacket, i and others think it will be a great addition to have into the locker and to be able to use it when raining instead of having to wear a polo...
  8. O

Pending Dev Review Fire: Adding a mental health pump and breast cancer awareness pump

Suggestion Title: Adding a mental health pump Division: Fire Mental health pump: With the Increase of mental health awareness over the last few years the London fire brigade and other brigades invested in mental health awareness pumps. Currently we have a pride pump which yes I like...
  9. O

Pending Dev Review Fire: LFB Winch script

Suggestion Title: LFB Winch script Division: Fire We all know that there have been issues with the tripod but i have found a script that 1 looks alot better when going up and down, 2 doesnt look as broken Shop link https://shop.bradleyking.xyz/package/5745280 Video example...
  10. O

Pending Dev Review Fire: LFB equipment props

If you can find LFB props I'd happily put it forward however we've looked before and can't find any.
  11. O

Accepted PMP Minecraft.

Well, when the policemp Minecraft server was a thing it gave people another side to PMP where they could go to and have some different fun. When it used to be a thing it brought alot of people together that wouldn't of been brought together if that didn't exist. I think we should bring it back...
  12. O

Suggestion Declined Fire: Give LFF Incident Command Training

Hello Kai, Currently within LFB that IC training is given at sub officer level. This has the way it has been since LFB was created and it will most likely not change