1. (FS4) Joshia

Declined Remove 'Call Coroner'

Good suggestion.
  2. (FS4) Joshia

New rain driving mechanics

Moved to accepted (hotfix released)
  3. (FS4) Joshia

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Update to Medical UI for ease of ATMIST reports

Hey, Thanks for your suggestion. I like the idea. Truthfully I don't see why not - although not much for priority in it's current state. Will move to pending dev
  4. (FS4) Joshia

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Toxic cordon (HART/FRU)

Hey Very thoughtful suggestion. HART and LFB are both in agreement it would be desireable. Moved to pending dev.
  5. (FS4) Joshia

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Medical script

Hey Grogan I believe this is covered by GTA / FiveM themselves with a photosensitivity warning.
  6. (FS4) Joshia

Pending Dev Review [LAS] New EUP for LAS

Hey, After review with the team, I'm happy to move this to developer team review. I've had a quick look at Firebuzzard and I'm impressed with what they offer, although ultimately this is in the hands of the development team on the decision for it's implementation. Green light from us however...
  7. (FS4) Joshia

Suggestion Declined Fire: Fru Polaris

Both sides have very valid arguments. Truthfully the best way to iron this out is to set clear expectations from both divisional uses. The fire brigade would only use the vehicle to access confined and more environmentally challenging areas alongside their equipment. They would not transport...
  8. (FS4) Joshia

Declined Band 1 Trainers VC Perms

Most likely not. Opens up the door for misuse (we've already dealt with misuse with the current systems). Buddy systems are not Band 1 either :P
  9. (FS4) Joshia

Pending Dev Review Mt Zonah Helipad Name Change

I agree there is some confusion around the spawn points. Moved to pending dev.
  10. (FS4) Joshia

Pending Dev Review Make the "Unconscious" notification bigger on screen

Hi, Good suggestion. I think this would tie in nicely with https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/make-the-unconscious-notification-bigger-on-screen.8478/ Merging both threads.
  11. (FS4) Joshia

Declined Revive Interaction thing

Hi, This has been suggested before. Unfortunately, this opens the door for misuse. At the moment, NHS command and Senior Management are in the same agreement that this would not be suitable for the moment. If you ever struggle with a training, moderators are on hand to provide TX heals in...
  12. (FS4) Joshia

NHS/LAS: Medical UI Update

Hi Not going to say no however also won't be something coming in the near future from what I understand. At the moment we're focused on getting the core elements of the UI up and running before we look at adding forms of complexity to it. Won't decline but we'll acknowledge and close this...
  13. (FS4) Joshia

Pending Dev Review Make the "Unconscious" notification bigger on screen

I agree that if you are unconscious or sedated there should be a consistent notification that is prominent until you are no longer in that state. Moved to pending review.
  14. (FS4) Joshia

Declined CFR

Hi, Good proposal although not the direction we're looking to take medical roleplay at the moment. Maybe something similar in the future however! Suggestion declined.