Recent content by [2397] Sam.B

1. [2397] Sam.B

Pending Probability of a vehicles wheels falling off.

Your just bad at driving x (JK, I think) It can be good sometimes however other times it can over react and its vary rare that a wheel will actually come off as much as it does in PMP.
  2. [2397] Sam.B

Declined Visible Speed Limits near to Road Name & Postal

Sometimes while doing IPP or comms in general simple things like speed limits can be hard to get and if you don't find it within the second then you stutter and loose where you was and that's when find it harder and harder to continue your comms.
  3. [2397] Sam.B

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC Make it so you can have people message you statements in S/CIU calls.

It can be quite stressful trying to get everyone's statement and getting it worded correctly and if you tell them to stop or slow down then they usually change their words and change the statement around. It would be easier and more helpful if we was allowed to get suspects and officers at crash...
  4. [2397] Sam.B

Declined Band 1 RTPC trainers could authorise UNARMED pursuits

Could this not be looked at as AFO being the only division with the exception feels sort of biased towards AFO being a 'better' or 'more cared' division and makes other divisions feel lower down and less structured.
  5. [2397] Sam.B

With this if it was ran through any rtpc sgts twice then any other rtpc authority, then you have only called up 3 times witch is the same as normal therefore no time would be wasted. If someone else auths or doesn't auth a chase there is no bias and the chase wont just get authed because they...
  6. [2397] Sam.B

In AFO the band 1 position (OFC) can authorise things like firearms and looking at this made me think that what if Band 1 RTPC trainers could authorise UNARMED pursuits? It would bring down people having to ask 3 times for pursuit auth or having to get control to ask and it would also make...
  7. [2397] Sam.B

Pending Indicators

+1
  8. [2397] Sam.B

Pending ANPR System

From what i have seen so far, they don't really stop they just keep racing around until they see you again. I also like your control idea however we would also need something for when control isn't on otherwise we would get stuck Lol. I think where Myles mentions the system being 'out of sync'...
  9. [2397] Sam.B

Pending ANPR System

With the new ANPR system, you have to be double-crewed or stop every time to check it. Not having live updates/not knowing that they have pinged a new ANPR camera. Just had a 1 hour chase, where whenever we pinged it we would go to them they would have gone 1 mile further up the road. Previous...
  10. [2397] Sam.B

Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: SEG Junction Command

This sounds good but doing the command could go wrong and be time consuming so maybe a script that if we do /roadblockon then it turns the green sphere red and disabled traffic movement until we leave the sphere (the junction) and then have /roadblockoff to disable. However depends on if the...
  11. [2397] Sam.B

Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: RTPC - SEG - Bike Whistle

This would make it more realistic and be awsome to see! +1
  12. [2397] Sam.B

Closed - Acknowledged Bodycam Script

Recently on the server, I noticed people using a soundboard to imitate a body camera and I remembered a script/plugin that I used on an other server. The link to it is below and it allowed you to toggle a beep every 5 minutes, beep when a firearm/taser was pulled out, Overlay when in first...
  13. [2397] Sam.B

Sorry this is live, not EA.

Sorry this is live, not EA.
  14. [2397] Sam.B

Declined legion Roundabout

The devs have made the roundabout and changed the AI path witch isn't easy. Please keep your comments to yourself if you don't have anything nice to say.