Recent content by (OT1) Chinny

1. (OT1) Chinny

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RAPTOR Long Sleeve shirt

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, we're not looking to change the uniforms available to RTPC. The short sleeve black polo, and white caps, are what distinguish us on the server. That being said, the uniforms we have currently are fit for purpose and a change isn't a high priority for...
  2. (OT1) Chinny

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: paintball gun and throwable objects

I like the idea of paintball and airsoft rifles and pistols... another dynamic to the RP. Would also be nice if they shot paint too!
  3. (OT1) Chinny

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC uniform

Afternoon, So, I've spent a bit of time reviewing this suggestion and we've decided this will not be progressing. From a civ perspective, as mentioned above I believe, if they're getting boxed by an i3 or a Corrolla and can't tell the difference of who is ERT or RTPC, then there's bigger...
  4. (OT1) Chinny

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: Roads Crime Team "RAPTOR" - Side Contact

Good morning, We have spent some time looking at this and are happy to accept this suggestion. Plans are in place to add this tactic to training materials and our Raptor tactics. Please bear with us while we complete this task. A new training guide will be provided soon once complete. Thanks...
  5. (OT1) Chinny

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: CIU Form

Good morning, I believe Johnny has now updated the CIU form with this suggestion and is now live. Will be closing this suggestion now. Thank you for your patience. Chinny
  6. (OT1) Chinny

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Safer Nights / Night Time Economy

I like this idea - would likely be something ERT Command can do as a mini-op on a regular basis to get a good number involved.
  7. (OT1) Chinny

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: New RTPC probation vehicles

Morning Wrayzee, Thanks for your suggestion. RTPC has just received a garage overhaul from the development team and the vehicles allocated to the probationary drivers may not be the best or most appealing visually however are what we have set and will not be changed. Once you have completed...
  8. (OT1) Chinny

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: Roads Crime Team "RAPTOR" - Side Contact

@Kube Reach out to Unknown and Billog - take them through this in-game with your thoughts on how it can be actioned. I will then review with them and see where we go. I like the concept - I'll be interested to see their views on it too.
  9. (OT1) Chinny

Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: ANPR for passenger

Love the sound of this. Will push to Devs to see what can be done.
  10. (OT1) Chinny

Thanks Ben for the above. Absolutely, there are things that stand apart from IRL and I completely get that 100%! Let me have a think on this mate and will return once I've had a chance to discuss with the rest of Command.
  11. (OT1) Chinny

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: CIU Form

I will take this away and review. Please bear with me while I consider this suggestion.
  12. (OT1) Chinny

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: G05

As is well known, the Met is moving away from BMW vehicles and as such it is extremely unlikely that we will bring back the GO5 having just received a lovely garage overhaul by the dev team. At this moment in time I won't be recommending the return of this vehicle due to the replacements being...
  13. (OT1) Chinny

What would you recommend the replacement be? RTPC IRL has the same white shirt as ERT... the thing that tells us apart is the hat.
  14. (OT1) Chinny

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: CIU Double Crewing

Dear Apple23, I like this idea, and I'm happy to trial this. We will be monitoring this over the next two weeks. A ping will go out in the RTPC musteroom shortly to address this. Thank you for your suggestion. Regards Chinny
  15. (OT1) Chinny

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Callsigns

Hi Darren.Gilmour, Thank you for your suggestion. As mentioned above, the short time that we have Advanced assets is not worth the adjustment of our callsigns. We won't be looking to implement anything on this. Thanks again. Chinny