Recent content by PipeDreamR

1. PipeDreamR

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Bahama Mammas Interior

I am moving this over to accepted as this is completed and in game live now. Thanks for the suggestions! PipeDreamR Head of Cillian Operations.
  2. PipeDreamR

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: More stamina/energy for civ animals

Movign this to completed. I have just tested this in game, the mechanics of stamina are fine. I believe this was when there was a stamina script on civ's which isn't there anymore. Thank you for the suggestion and have a great day. PipeDreamR. Head of Civilian Operations.
  3. PipeDreamR

Get on and in game then! :)

Get on and in game then! :)
  4. PipeDreamR

Closed - Acknowledged Old school/style Emergency cars DLC

Hi Tony, I like this idea, how ever it would probably not happen as would be abused and wouldn't fit in with the current fleet. There is some old vehicles within the garages, under dev garages, they will come out here and there time to time :)
  5. PipeDreamR

Accepted Incident Command Vest (Police)

Hi Lucas, When there is an update, it will be posted in here, or within the developer-blog on discord. :)
  6. PipeDreamR

Accepted POLAC sign off.

Would you like me to move this over to Accepted Mr Leo?
  7. PipeDreamR

Declined Met Taser Deployment Form

I feel like this would be filled in by probably 5% of people. Do you really want more paperwork?
  8. PipeDreamR

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: More Civilian Spawn points across the map.

Shall tag you in our management chat, be easier than trying to copy pasta into here if ok.
  9. PipeDreamR

Declined Taser Training

Advance Taser is an ERT additional qualification. Would you like me to move this over to divisional suggestions? Is this not currently covered within advance taser training? I've never been tased, whilst in the water, and changing a presentation could be a good idea, however if somebody...
  10. PipeDreamR

Suggestion Declined College: College trainer uniform

I think this would be a good idea. Upvoted.
  11. PipeDreamR

Well done!

Well done!
  12. PipeDreamR

Declined Taser Training

Hi Noose, This is exactly what is trained within PC Training (Taser Training) not as in depth in regards to laws and such but they have taser training already, Don't really see a need for this, if somebody is abusing the taser that's a divisional aspect/moderator.
  13. PipeDreamR

Closed - Acknowledged VRN - Emergency Vehicles

I say all, mostly all. I know in the past I have checked and the ones I checked were on there. Some may not be on the vehicle searching database as 1. not left police service and 2. potentially written off. The suggestion was more so to make the plates not come up as markers on ANPR, which...
  14. PipeDreamR

Declined callsigns

We used to have it this way, some divisions went over the 100 mark. I doubt this would be accepted, as we have moved away from that for an array of reasons. Not to say that the officers within divisions are not somewhere they belong, they go out in force within that division which is enough to...
  15. PipeDreamR

Declined add a court system

I +1 this. We did have a court room around 2 years or so ago as an MLO, not sure what happened to it but believe caused errors/buggy no good etc. I would support this getting re added or a new MLO if available be added. Would give more RP and make things more realistic for case sided within CID.