Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by R1-btw

1. R

Closed - Acknowledged Door Locks

+1 think this would be a good idea, would improve the role play and possibly make more scenes?
  2. R

Closed - Acknowledged Radio

Hi I like the radio very much but there is just one thing that I think could be improved. When direct calling a unit on radio, it’s quite annoying as when u use the scroll wheel to scroll down the list of units it doesn’t follow the where abouts the the scroll wheel on. My ideas are to...
  3. R

Pending /me chat

Couldn’t you just page up through chat?
  4. R

Declined Help ride alongs

Yes they spam as we speak as they are needing help, that’s why instead of them needing help and spamming the can just fill in a 2 second forum and that’s it
  5. R

Suggestion Declined FSD in AFO VC

Forgot my manners, please and thanks
  6. R

Suggestion Declined FSD in AFO VC

Hi please can we make it so that FSD have access to AFO VC makes it easier and no fuss for anyone to have to drag, you may have to make a FSD role for this and then you can give permissions to only those with the FSD role has only access to the AFO VC
  7. R

Declined better outfit

I think that the ert outfit is very realistic, i do not think they would change it.
  8. R

That’s what I wanted
  9. R

I think that it would make everything more organised and help people out, most of the time people ask and no one replies so that’s why its more organised for people
  10. R

For example
  11. R

Hello, I have a idea of another application that could be implemented for the new people joining our server, I am forever seeing people saying I am new can I please do a ride along with someone to learn how to play/rp etc. My idea was to mimic the divisional ride alongs and make a request ride...
  12. R

Declined FSD SKODA

Hi, I would like to put out a suggestion about increasing the speed of the fsd Skoda. Currently all the normal DSU cars are way faster then this FSD car which is supposed to go a lot faster due to the fact we can go faster R1 Thanks

Follow Us On Social Media