Recent content by Rossbuh

1. Rossbuh

Suggestion Declined NHS / LAS Helmets

Thank you for this stuman!! I will pass this up to the Devs for them to review
  2. Rossbuh

Suggestion Declined New NHS props

Thank you for your suggestion Dan, I will pass this onto the Devs :) Thanks
  3. Rossbuh

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS AP Forms

Hello ivousek Thank you for the suggestion however I'm going to decline it as we are currently working alongside control in developing PRFs and many other forms that will be done in game. By adding this we would be adding even more work to a AP's workload. Thanks
  4. Rossbuh

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New Replacement Ap car

Hello, Thank you for you suggestion however the reason the zafira is in the AP garage is because with the amber beacon it is able to safely travel in areas such as the airport, we have a few vehicles in the Dev garage that will be released at a later date. Thanks
  5. Rossbuh

Declined LAS Stab Vest

Thank you for the suggestion however calls that fall under this category would be done by hart which is still in development. Thanks
  6. Rossbuh

Accepted medic jobs

Hello EG1, thanks for your post and suggestion, were are always looking at ways to increase jobs for the NHS as a whole, currently there are issues with the ai callouts system that the devs are working hard behinds the scenes, once this has been fixed we should be back to smooth running.
  7. Rossbuh

Mounted police

Then you know my job all to well lol, we housed the met horses for a month while they got a refurb lol
  8. Rossbuh

Mounted police

We should have a mounted police division like the met for public overwatch and public order. Id be happyto help set it up to due to having worked alongside them for 6 years