Recent content by (B3) RudeDarkblade

1. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: RNLI and HM Coast Guard

This suggestion will be declined as it is a duplicate
  2. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Declined LFB: RNLI and HM Coast Guard

Thanks for your suggestion. Ultimately this will sit with LFB being the fire and rescue service in PMP. There are a lot of long term plans with extra divisions like the RNLI for example. There is no timescale or confirmation on whether this will happen or not. Therefore I will be declining the...
  3. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Declined FIRE extinguisher

I have spoken with civ command previously and they even addressed the issue of a lack of civ calls. the last month or so before any changes were made civ side we had something around 2-4% of civ calls were for LFB. LFB activity stems from calls they go to and quality of scenes, we have had...
  4. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Declined FIRE extinguisher

This has been suggested on numerous occasions and declined.as shown on links below. LFB already struggle to get fires for them and causesd drops in LFB activity. This would decrease calls LFB attend to if they are put out before arrival. LFBs core element is fires. Adding extinguishers to...
  5. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Pending ANPR System

Maybe something can be implemented via control, possible new control sub division or give FIM more to do to do, where you can request ANPR and have someone to help you track the VRN and provide up to date details/location of said vehicle. I don't think the system is out of sync you just need to...
  6. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Pending Dev Review Fire: New LFB Officer G31

I think its a good idea, looks fresh compared to the 330d and the X1. Would rather replace both of them with this one
  7. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Declined Fire: Fru Polaris

Completely agree with Joshia
  8. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Declined Fire: FRU Boat

Hello, thank you for your suggestion as much as I would love to us have one in our division, we will be declining this. Majority of these kind of scenes will be directed towards coastguard (especially the example you provided). FRU have a level of water rescue that is meant for rivers, ponds or...
  9. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Declined Fire: Fru Polaris

This is where I agree with taylor, HART and FRU are supposed to work together so how can you expect FRU to deal with casualties stuck in a precarious location, potentially trapped and not have their tools to extract the patient. HART and FRU should be going to pretty much all calls. FRU is...
  10. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Declined ERT Suggestion (Training days)

Would be cool to see days to attend where you can develop and learn further on the trainings you have done, in LFB we try doing drill nights including HART/NHS, so it cover some bits from the training packages that we are looking for in a presentation just a couple slides and then proceed onto a...
  11. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Pending Dev Review Fire: FRU Uniforms

I am for this, so will pop it over to devs and move it to dev review
  12. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Declined Steering wheel support

I remember there used to be wheel support on the server at one point. Can't say it was the greatest though. Probably why it was removed
  13. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Lunch Time 1

May as well have a burger van lol. That doesn't look like it is for food