Recent content by SeanCityNavy

1. SeanCityNavy

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: British Radio In Car

As an American, I find the GTAV Radio to be very realistic and homey
  2. SeanCityNavy

Declined bennys mod shop addon

Hello! Well I do agree with this, we are mainly a PvE Server so I don't know if the Devs will agree. Thanks SeanCityNavy Tactical Advisor Territorial Support Group Metropolitan Police Emergency Response Team
  3. SeanCityNavy

Accepted New department for police MP

Hi! I'm not a dev, SM or Police Tree Band 3+ but I can tell you, HM Coast Guard is already in the works. If you take a trip to Chumash you'll find a HMCG Station as well as one out by LSIA/Heathrow! It won't be it own division however but a sub-division of the London Fire Brigade. Thank you...
  4. SeanCityNavy

Suggestion Accepted MET: Negotiator

For those of you that don't know, suicide RP or anything to do with mental health RP in general is banned for Civilains so this will never happen. On the contrary, TSG has thought about it for non-firearms cases. We have a 5 step appeal which is sort of like negotiating but isn't at the same time.
  5. SeanCityNavy

Local Murican' Here

Local Murican' Here
  6. SeanCityNavy

CID bike ticket

I could see how this would be useful for a UCO perspective but not from a normal CID Officer perspective. Maybe could be only trained to people in UCO?
  7. SeanCityNavy

NPAS

I think having a special discord role for Comms Tickets Holders that have access to the NPAS VC's could actually be useful and save headaches for NPAS Pilots who are trying to emergency go up but have to spend 15 mins waiting on a Comms Ticket Holder to be moved into the channel.