Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by SilvEx

1. SilvEx

Enable the Ability to lower TSG Helmet visor.

As the title says^^^
  2. SilvEx

Unmarked Uniforms for Divisions

Just like there are unmarked vehicles for AFO, CID, and DSU, although I know that CID already has unmarked uniforms, I believe that for CivRP and for other purposes there should be undercover uniforms for officers wanting to go undercover for RP purposes. I believe this would help out CivRP...
  3. SilvEx

Introductions Channel for the Discord Server

I believe there should be an Introductions channel in the Discord for people to introduce themselves.
  4. SilvEx

Ability for All Officers to Change their Unmarked Vehicle's Colour.

The DSU BMW can change colour. A moderator did it for me, so it does change colour. What I don't understand is if other Subdivisions can change their colour, why not DSU also?
  5. SilvEx

Apparently, members of CID and other subdivisions can change their vehicle's colour no problem though - Surely it's no problem for DSU to be the same?
  6. SilvEx

No worries, apparently DSU are one of the only Subdivisions that have this problem.
  7. SilvEx

Nah my vehicle can change colour. I had an Admin do it for me so it definitely does.
  8. SilvEx

As the Title says^^ I believe that Officers who have unmarked vehicles should have the ability to change their colour, as only higher-ups have that privilege, and normal members of Divisions do not.
  9. SilvEx

Postcode

I actually agree with this - It can be hard to find postcodes because they're placed very oddly and in a confusing manner. This would be a great addition.

Follow Us On Social Media