Recent content by SkyPlayzs

1. SkyPlayzs

Suggestion Declined College: Make a PC Training Slides like LAS entry

+1 this is an amazing idea it could even make training sessions quicker.
  2. SkyPlayzs

Declined Day/night cycle

https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/syncing-ingame-time-with-real-time.7106/
  3. SkyPlayzs

Declined Syncing ingame time with real time

As I said in my original part it makes the game more realistic.
  4. SkyPlayzs

Declined Syncing ingame time with real time

A suggestion I'm making is to sync real time into the game giving it a more realistic feel by it being in line with real time.
  5. SkyPlayzs

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: London Ambulance Service METHANE Incident Report Forms

Suggestion Title: London Ambulance Service METHANE Incident Report Forms Division: NHS/LAS I suggest there should be a METHANE Incident Form that anyone who is ISC trained should fill as idk if they do it in real life but it would feel more realistic.
  6. SkyPlayzs

Declined 999 Call Voice chats

I meant it for like if there's more than one control room operator on.
  7. SkyPlayzs

Declined 999 Call Voice chats

So my suggestion would be a area in the control where its a VC where control can accept CIVRP calls and type out all the information on CAD.
  8. SkyPlayzs

Declined Working Shutters for fire station

It would make the game realistic if we have rolling shutters on the fire stations and like a button on the wall we could press to open and close the shutters
  9. SkyPlayzs

Declined Hides Taser when you pull it out

So my suggestion is that when a officer pulls out their taser or gun the taser on there body Armor disappears and then when they put it away it reappears on their body armour.
  10. SkyPlayzs

Pending Pronouns

I think it would be a great idea to have a Pronoun bot so people like me who goes by as She/Her can say who they prefer
  11. SkyPlayzs

uniforms for Comms holders

Uniform and probably a car that says comes trained
  12. SkyPlayzs

Comms trained!
  13. SkyPlayzs

I say we need a uniform for comms holders as I as a PC just go UP in my PC uniform?