Recent content by Taylor ✪

1. Taylor ✪

Suggestion Declined Fire: Fire investigation/ search and rescue dog

Hello, I support this move and I have even tried to persuade Civ and LFB command with them. I have been told however, it is not the main thing at the minute with the release of LFB drone.
  2. Taylor ✪

Pending Dev Review Fire: Fire Alarms - Pull points, consoles and audio effects.

I support this idea a lot and really think it should be added.
  3. Taylor ✪

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: More stamina/energy for civ animals

A little reference to how far the GSD can run is around the exact civ spawn point to the far exit of the spawn area
  4. Taylor ✪

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: More stamina/energy for civ animals

Suggestion Title: More stamina/energy for civ animals Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Make it so certain animals such as the GSD or retriever dogs can have more amount of stamina as this will make it realistic as dogs can run for long distances without losing stamina as, when playing as a...
  5. Taylor ✪

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: Adding additional types of administrable drugs.

Suggestion Title: Adding additional types of administrable drugs. Division: NHS/LAS Hello, I have had the idea to add Digitalis and digoxin to the drug list for LAS this drug. Digitalis is used to treat congestive heart failure (CHF) and heart rhythm problems (atrial arrhythmias)...
  6. Taylor ✪

Suggestion Declined LFB - Sub Officer

Allow Sub Officer’s to add firefighter roles through the forum. I think this should be added as Sub Officers can add LFF roles and Band 1 but we can’t and or remove firefighter roles through the forum.
  7. Taylor ✪

Make the server limit higher

I believe you should up the server limit to something like 150 players on at a time because I find it when there is something that has been organised like the events night or the Friday patrols I see that people are queuing to get into the server. Which means the server is growing so that’s why...
  8. Taylor ✪

LFB+NPAS

I think we should have a link between NPAS and LFB and if this happens we could implement big forest fires. But to fight them you've got to have something to get to them without getting to close so i thought we could add a new helicopter but these could also be used for building fires. But to...