Recent content by taylor7541

1. T

Grab civs

we should get a Grab system so we can make the RP more realistic and so we dont need to do /me grab a grab system would make it way more realistic
  2. T

Suggestion Declined Fire: FRU Boat

Suggestion Title: FRU Boat Division: Fire I think fru should have a boat because I was on a scene the other day and a person had fell into the ocean and the only way we could go and get him was to swim to him but if we had a boat it would be a lot easier for transport out of the water it...
  3. T

Suggestion Declined Fire: Fru Polaris

And also it would take us less time because if we don’t have one then we will need to run up to our trucks but if we had one we could go to it and we could get the job done quicker and the longer we take the more ill the patient will be
  4. T

Ye good point but if we had a fru Polaris it would probably only have our equipment in it so we don’t need to run back you to our trucks and hart has like a thing for transporting patients
  5. T

Suggestion Title: Fru Polaris Division: Fire I think fru should have a Polaris because if there is no hart on we might need to walk along sand and other places that are quite for away and the fru trucks can’t go on sand so we will need to walk and it will be harder for us to take the...