Recent content by TomDeTiger

1. TomDeTiger

Closed - Acknowledged remembrance car for all divisions

I'd love to see more remembrance styled cars in the game, but then, in reality, they're not very common at any time other than Remembrance - I think it could be an interesting idea to have a paid vehicle pack for poppy vehicles where the money is put towards veterans but that'd be up to the...
  2. TomDeTiger

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New AFO EUP Been A While ??

Hi Liam, Thanks for your suggestion, We currently have a similar suggestion which is already pending dev review found here: https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/met-afo-afo-uniforms-new.7692/ Therefore I'll be declining this suggestion to prevent duplicates. Regards, AFO Command
  3. TomDeTiger

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: AFO F7 ragdoll

Suggestion Title: AFO F7 ragdoll Division: MET - AFO Suggestion to make it so that if you push F7 as AFO you get the same ragdoll effect as civ, mainly for the same reasoning as having the 3 shot and down rule
  4. TomDeTiger

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO uniforms (new)

Suggestion Title: AFO uniforms (new) Division: MET - AFO Making this as there are around 10 different ones, some links were taken from others. My suggestion is to revamp the current AFO uniforms as they are too tactical for what they'd use in reality, they'd instead use our uniforms on...
  5. TomDeTiger

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged MET - AFO: (possible fix or not) Making some vehicle windows bulletproof

I think the main CTSFO vehicles used in the game and in real life should have bulletproof windows, these would be the armoured CTSFO land rover and the CTSFO Landcruiser as in real life these would have somewhat bullet proof windows. I also think some PaDP vehicles such as the S5 and the king's...
  6. TomDeTiger

Declined TAC OPS - ERT SKODA

RPU's new skoda superb is lush, wouldn't mind having that as an AFO car 😉😂
  7. TomDeTiger

Declined TAC OPS - ERT SKODA

I'll support it when I see a Tac Ops Skoda, I've lived in the land of Tac Ops vehicles and I've never seen them irl 😂
  8. TomDeTiger

Declined Headshot damage

The only people who should be head-shotting are SRO with TFC auth and , if you have civs shooting heads then clip it and send it to civ command.
  9. TomDeTiger

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: MDP - AFO Subdivision

Thanks for the suggestion Connor and I agree it would make an interesting subdivision but at the minute we aren't looking to add any MOD or armed forces-related content to the server. This is mainly because we are a server based solely on Home Office divisions, if we add MODP then there will be...
  10. TomDeTiger

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO - Updated/Extra Weapon Systems

Seen a few videos with PaDP going around with MP7s, could be a better version of our MP5 - just don't make it a pea shooter :ROFLMAO:
  11. TomDeTiger

Declined MET - AFO: AFO Vehicles

Suggestion Title: AFO Vehicles Division: MET - AFO As the garage and permissions have shuffled around I think it would be interesting to have black-based vehicles for OFC+ possibly, for example, any OFCs, and divisional sergeants can drive it. I've made a few vehicles but if needed they...
  12. TomDeTiger

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New AFO outfit idea

looks like the old uniform, and i think that was removed for a reason tbf
  13. TomDeTiger

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC G21

You made a suggestion to delete it though? Ahaha
  14. TomDeTiger

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Add "AFO PANIC" as an alternative to normal panic

IRL unarmed units would be keeping the public back while AFO deal with the shooter, some unarmed units will respond to do so
  15. TomDeTiger

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: New off road rescue vehicle for HART

Suggestion Title: New off road rescue vehicle for HART Division: NHS/LAS I made an off-road vehicle for HART a couple of months ago and with the addition of rural crimes, and rural AP training (as well as the Land Rover) I feel like it would be good for HART to have a rescue vehicle built...