Recent content by Unmarked

1. U

Declined Visible Speed Limits near to Road Name & Postal

This isn’t always the case as you have to take into factors of how other people struggle. I am dyslexic and been driving on UK roads for 8 years and know what the speed limit would be if I drive on that particular road but not all the roads on the map are the same as what they would be like in...
  2. U

Declined Visible Speed Limits near to Road Name & Postal

Suggestion Title: Visible Speed Limits near to Road Name & Postal Division: MET - RTPC Is there any chance that something could be put in place where the speed limit shows in the corner of the screen for when we are on Pursuits so we have clear and precise comms so we know what speed the...
  3. U

Pending Dev Review MET - ERT: Bullhorn for all Vehicles

Suggestion Title: Bullhorn for all Vehicles Division: MET - ERT We all like to play this game as it is realistic but we are missing that vital piece of equipment of additional Bullhorn.
  4. U

Suggestion Declined Fire: Turntable Ladder 32m Scania L360

Suggestion Title: Turntable Ladder 32m Scania L360 Division: Fire It would be nice to continue to carry on with making this server as realistic as IRL, I believe that the current Aerial appliance is off the run due to server crashes. This vehicle would be particularly useful on Building...